Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Tandem offers an honest, transparent and seamless digital alternative to traditional big banks. We want to be the most transparent, seamless money experience in the world for people who expect more from life.
We believe that people should be empowered to do more with their money. Our DNA is imbued with talent and technology from our big brother in the UK (Tandem Bank) and we aim to empower our customers to take charge of their financial health and provide them with the tools to make informed choices.
✨Radical Transparency. Always.
We are authentic, transparent, and accountable. Candor is everything. We share all relevant information, give deep insightful feedback, and own up to mistakes.
Each of us challenge prevailing assumptions and do not shy away from embracing change. We are dogged, optimistic and believe that together we can overcome.
We always strive for excellence, but we have a bias to results over process. We avoid rules and look to reduce complexity where possible.
✨The team is everything.
All stakeholders are important but at Tandem we believe the team is paramount. Each of us seeks to always do our best for the team, rather than for ourselves. We always look to make our colleagues better and make time for them when needed.
We’re building an amazing team in Hong Kong and we’re looking for an ambitious and purpose-driven Assistant Operation Manager to jump on board. You will be intellectually curious, resourceful and enthusiastic and hungry for a new challenge in a fast-paced and forward-thinking environment.
✅What You’ll Do
● Assist the leadership in leading expansion plans for the market and shape the plan for
launching new services or products while ensuring strong coordination with Marketing
and Tech teams and other stakeholders along the way.
● Assist and lead the continuous improvement of operational processes, constantly
looking for opportunities to improve customer outcomes and create operational
efficiency, including the use of automation.
● Work with relevant business owners and marketing managers to help them develop new
strategies relentlessly to push operational standards to the next level, shape the business
model, and execute accordingly.
● Work with the Tech team to enhance eKYC process and perform adhoc manual eKYC for
● Perform AML monitoring, Fraud case handling of card transactions.
● Implement reconciliation of FPS and Debit card transactions.
● Perform Quality Check on physical card fulfillment.
● Helping to coordinate local key marketing activities, such as developing new partnerships
and organizing key events.
● Preparing training content, presentations, documentation, demo’s, workflow diagrams,
maintaining the Business knowledge etc.
● Collecting feedback from the different business teams, identifying processes and areas
that need improvements and recommending solutions to improve the business
infrastructure, reports, etc.
💛What we’d love to hear from you:
● 3-4 years of experience in a project management/operational role in a
● Customer Service systems knowledge is a plus (Zendesk, HubSpot, Intercom,etc.)
● Experience in operation work of digital payment including reconciliation, AML and Fraud
● Experience in handling manual eKYC processes will be a plus.
● Experience in FPS and Card business knowledge will be an advantage.
● Proven ability to work in a very dynamic, fast-paced entrepreneurial organisation with
● Strong planning and organizational skills as well as attention to detail.
● Proven ability to achieve numerous goals in a timely manner, exercising good judgment
and sound decision-making skills.
● Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adjust to different ways of learning.
● Possess a growth mindset and are intellectually curious. You are a self-starter who is
ready to grow and challenge yourself working in a fast-paced fintech company.
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered