Marketing manager with 8 years of experience in leading glocalised and content-focused teams using Integrated Marketing and Marketing Communications to help MNCs and Startups achieve desirable brand image with targeted product ‘push’.
Successfully enabled traditional firms to latch onto e-commer...
Psychology graduate with a keen interest in I/O psychology.
Successfully fronted a project offering a hand up to the physically-disabled community by training them in financial literacy.
Partnered with MYMCA to mentor at-risk youths, providing an interception in a crucial point in their lives t...
Dark Dog Organic Energy Drink has gone above and beyond meeting the ever-increasing demands of health-conscious consumers who are looking for the most beneficial, stimulating, and tastiest energy drink. Made with the highest quality organic certified ingredients from around the world.
The founder of Dark Dog organic believes that greatness has no limits, and is always seeking perfection.
Therefore we use only organic products like organic guarana, so regardless of whether you want an energy boost or just looking to improve your overall well-being, organic Guarana is a great option.
Dark Dog Organic is also concerned about our future and believes that by reducing our carbon footprint we can make a difference in this world. We are committed to ensuring that as a company we take care of our planet. We believe that today is the perfect day to start making changes, and it is our core value to do our part in every possible way to further that change.
Our responsibility is to use organic products that typically require less energy to produce. Our ingredients are hand-picked in season from around the world, this aids in the reduction of the carbon footprint.
Dark Dog Organic contributes to leaving a cleaner carbon footprint by planting trees. A mature tree can consume 48 pounds of carbon dioxide per year. This effort helps produce a cleaner healthier climate and fights climate change.
Since 1995, Dark Dog the Energy Drink Company has been working hard to meet the demands of our health-conscious consumers in an energy-efficient way and will continue to strive for excellence.
Dark Dog Energy is newly launched in Singapore with its variety of uniquely flavoured organic energy drink made in France. We are building the pioneer team to energise Singapore with our beverages aimed at active living!
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and being part of a fun, energetic team that is running at full speed to design campaigns and introduce to the local market what will become Asia's most loved energy drink.
If this opportunity perks you up, come and join us! Talented Graphic Designers, be part of the pioneering team!
[What You'll Be Doing]
- Visual storytelling
- Creative thinking to produce new ideas and concepts for brand communications
- Collaborate with the team to design and create different forms of marketing collaterals such as EDMs, posters, social media graphics, etc.
- Generate and contribute new and creative ideas in brainstorming sessions
- Create illustrations and graphics that contribute to the art direction and visual design for projects
- Assist and collaborate with the team to design and create different forms of marketing collaterals
- Maintain consistency across all creative elements
- Ability to create graphics based on a brief
- Understand a project brief and carry it from conceptualisation to execution
- Strong visual design skills
- Must be an enthusiastic and dedicated graphic designer, with a desire to exceed expectations.
- 3-6 months duration
[Who We Are Looking For]
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign; ideal if you have your own equipment and tools
- Able to create both digital and print collaterals
- Able to work both independently with minimum guidance and effectively as part of a team
- Motivated, meticulous and results-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Works well in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to stick to tight deadlines
- Strong proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Would be ideal if can start immediately
Have what it takes? Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!