Founders of Big Bang Academy are graduates from University of Cambridge with degrees in Engineering and Natural Sciences respectively.
It was positive and joyful memories in their childhoods that inspire them to read more about science and develop an interest in it. Through Big Bang Academy, they want to recreate these “lightbulb moments” to children who often face immense pressure academically and overlook the joy in learning.
Having pursued in the STEM academic journey and realizing the unparalleled benefits from developing an informed curiosity and passion for learning, it is our mission to make science fun, accessible and relatable for every child in Asia.
Big Bang Academy redefines Science in early childhood education. Our mission is to promote and inspire self-driven learning through everything hands-on. We believe doing Science is the best medium to ignite children’s passion in learning, to enable them to become motivated and life-long learners.
With us, children get to build something real with their own hands where genuine interest is sparked.
When children become passionate and motivated learners, they will be ready to face any challenges ahead with confidence.
Our curriculum is inspired by the Next Generation Science Standard (NGSS). It is original, student-centric and age appropriate. We provide the most comprehensive early childhood science curriculum covering the six main pillars of science.
Every lesson with us is centered with at least one key experiment or mini-project that children can bring home after lesson. This will enhance student’s sense of achievement and confidence.
• Lead the overall amination and graphic design of the educational app
• Responsible for aminating the chipmunks (mascots of BBA), designing and drawing video & game background images
• Liaise with actors, scriptwriters, creative content team and app product designer in video production & app deployment
• Proficient in 2D amination and graphic designer that suit the style for kids age 3-8
• Proficient in photoshop, adobe after effect or any adobe creative suite program that creates quality graphics and aminations
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Able to prioritize key tasks and meet deadline
• Must be able to favourably represent the education brand to all liaisons and partners
• BS/MS degree in illustration, graphic design, amination or any related field (optional)
• Fresh graduates are welcome, and seniority depends on previous work experience
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered ⚠️