GoGoChart is an award-winning mobile advertising technology company which specialize in growth strategy, user acquisition & ASO (App Store Optimisation) for mobile apps globally.
As a performance-driven technology company, GoGoChart empowers partners and their apps to be elevated with maximum exposure in the App Stores. Since 2015, GoGoChart has helped over 2000 mobile apps and worked with over 300 publishers globally!
We can help your apps to gain exposure and grow organic users. In 2019, GoGoChart launched an all-new Campaign Management Platform that helps businesses to start acquiring quality users and scale fast.
We are looking for an assertive, dynamic, and experienced Senior Business Development Manager to manage and lead up our business development efforts. This role will be able to execute swiftly to acquire new accounts and be responsible for the after-sales services to maintain a strong and healthy relationship with existing clients.
What you will be doing in this role:
• Responsible for setting business objectives and executing plans
• Develop a pipeline of new business by prospecting for new clients by networking, cold calling, researching, identifying, and meeting potential customers to grow, maintain, and leverage your network
• Contribute to all on-going sales and marketing projects (i.e. change proposal structure, feedback to marketing execution, etc)
• Produce a detailed annual business operating plan and reports on the progress and development
• Build relationships with clients through attentive service, facilitating inquiries and ensuring client satisfaction
• Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that can meet client’s needs and expectations
• Work closely with Marketing Team with strategic initiatives
• Networking at events and trade shows
Come join us if you're...
• Degree or above in Business Studies, Sales, or related field
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in sizeable business development role
• Prior startup/marketing agency experience is highly preferred
• Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
• Proficiency in Microsoft Words, Powerpoint, and Excel
• Communicative , collaborative, and resourceful in a dynamic changing environment
• Result-driven, self-motivated, able to work independently and under pressure in a fast-paced environment
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered ⚠️