GoGoChart is an award-winning mobile advertising technology company which specialize in growth strategy, user acquisition & ASO (App Store Optimisation) for mobile apps globally.
As a performance-driven technology company, GoGoChart empowers partners and their apps to be elevated with maximum exposure in the App Stores. Since 2015, GoGoChart has helped over 2000 mobile apps and worked with over 300 publishers globally!
We can help your apps to gain exposure and grow organic users. In 2019, GoGoChart launched an all-new Campaign Management Platform that helps businesses to start acquiring quality users and scale fast.
We are looking for a creative thinker with excellent writing and research skills. Being part of the creative team, our copywriter is responsible for writing, editing and proofreading copy for variety projects in different channels (including print, web, mobile, video, and social media). The most successful copywriter will produce error-free content and attention-to-detail to his/her own works as a quick learner with a versatile writing style.
What you will be doing in this role:
• Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts for a variety of media: Facebook, Instagram, videos, and other online platforms.
• Research and understand client’s needs and target audience.
• Able to use a variety of voices, style, and other characteristics to ensure editorials standards are met across all content outputs.
• Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials.
• Revise copy based on feedback / direction as requested
• Work closely with the accounts and design team to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and deliver messages in the best way possible.
Come join us if you're...
• Degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or related discipline
• Minimum 3 years of professional copywriting experience with solid portfolio of work
• Excellent research, analytical, and writing skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
• Excellent command in written and spoken of Chinese and English, knowing other languages is an advantage.
• Solid understanding of SEO concepts preferred
• Experience in content management systems (WordPress, etc) a plus
• Able to work in face-paced, collaborative environments under pressure often required short turnaround times
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered ⚠️