I am an experienced HR Professional with extensive experience in driving impact through implementing and maintaining solid HR Processes and Procedures but also ensuring a cohesive internal culture is at the heart of every team I work with!
Currently leading HR & Culture as well as Education & Tr...
Sparkline is a leading digital analytics consultancy headquartered in Singapore with a presence across the APAC region. Founded in 2013, Sparkline was launched with the aim of helping Fortune 500 companies develop a practical, strategic and scaleable approach to Digital Analytics. Through a range of customised consulting, education and in-house technology solutions, Sparkline helps businesses focus on digital maturity, capability building and data governance.
Sparkline supports companies making the leap into digital and the world of data-centric measurement frameworks. We've helped businesses of all sizes across the region leverage the power of digital data to take control of their digital strategy; drive brand engagement, optimise online experiences and ultimately increase profitability, we do this because we love to see people and businesses flourish!
Two of our core mottos are 'teamwork makes a dream work' and 'Work hard and stay humble' and we often use the phrase 'Kick Ass'!!
We love what we do and how we do it, we are always looking for hungry, bright sparks to join our team, channeling and utilising your passion for Data, analytics and people and be driven by the challenge and reward which is found through our client delivery. You must want to help people 'flourish'!!
When describing our people, we would say we are a diverse and empowered team, we work closely and tirelessly to deliver the quality of data analytics projects and training programmes because we know the impact this has on the industry and the people within it!
Sparkline takes a business first strategy to customer engagement. Our team of ‘Sparks’ are highly qualified, passionate and strive to build partnerships that deliver results through creative and practical suggestions that have immediate impact on businesses while maintaining an agnostic approach to the industry, and integrity through transparency.
We want to support our awesome team to grow in their career and develop their core and undiscovered expertise. We all have a passion for supporting our peer's development. Our Sparks see the marriage between people and data as an integral one and we strive to ensure we keep abreast of all technical changes and developments in the industry to stay relevant and able to consult with knowledge (this is power after all). Along the way we constantly work to build and grow a team of wonderful, empowered and excited 'Sparks' who make this dream a reality!
Of course while we do this, when we can, we want to have fun, enjoy who we work with and learn as much as we can while we do it. One recurring theme we see when we look at the feedback from our esteemed 'Sparkline alumni' is that all our people naturally strive to embrace our 'learning environment'. There is never a dull day at Sparkline, we move at lightning speed but with passion and energy we are able to do this with smiles on our faces and the knowledge we have a solid team around us to support us along the way.
We often refer to ourselves as the 'United Nations of Sparkline', how awesome is that? We not only work with International clients (some pretty impressive folks may we add!) but we have a wonderfully eclectic team, eclectic in terms of nationality, skills sets and personality!!!
Oh did we mention we are all superheroes? More on that when we speak!! :)
Digital Data Analyst
At Sparkline, we’re not interested in being ‘the smartest guy in the room’! We want to be a trusted partner, strategic asset and integral part of our client’s business. We are a small team and at our strongest when we leverage each other’s strengths. We roll up our sleeves and move at lightning pace to get the job done!
Passion for digital and data, and the value it brings to both consumers and businesses
Dedication to become a value based partner, delivering above and beyond client expectations
Humility to work with integrity, good intent and transparency
Curiosity to explore the possibilities and the opportunities from the information you are given
Creativity to see beyond the answer and use insights to effectively reach potential customers
Fail Fast, Learn Faster it’s about progress not perfection
Entrepreneurial in attitude and action, effortlessly innovating and adapting
Embrace Change - ‘It’s not the strongest or the most intelligent who will survive, but those that can best manage change’....that’s Charles Darwin by the way!
At Sparkline, we are in the people business! Our Digital Data Analysts are passionate about helping our Client’s use data to develop a multi-view of their customer and deliver improvements across the customer journey to achieve competitive advantage and amazing customer experiences.
Our Analysts build a working knowledge of the Client’s business, leverage industry knowledge and analytics techniques to provide creative solutions to solve real business problems. As a passionate storyteller you can present your insights in the form of a narrative. You are comfortable across all communication channels and can tailor your message to help cross functional stakeholders connect with the bigger picture.
- Be a creative problem solver, resourceful in getting things done, and productive when working independently or collaboratively taking on the following core responsibilities:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Gather and process raw data at scale (including writing ETL scripts, calling APIs, writing SQL queries, etc.)
- Creative analytical mindset with the ability to think ‘outside of the box’
- Develop key reports, dashboards and presentation decks on measure KPI performances for numerous clients across the digital industry.
- Provide key insights to optimize ROI performance and identify learnings for future ROI
- Support business decisions with ad hoc analysis as needed and be seen as a trusted advisor and consultant to our valued Regional customers
Core Technical Requirements:
- Ideally a degree in the fields of Computer Science or Digital Marketing
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, analyze, and present the information with attention to detail and accuracy for reporting and communications.
- Prior experience in consulting is a bonus, to be able to offer clients clear insights into their data with a commercial lens to understand the business impact/opportunities
- Previous Stakeholder Management experience would be a distinct advantage, ideally external stakeholders
- Exposure across Verticals of business that would be deemed ‘digital first’ would be ideal with a clear understanding of the complexities of Digital Customer Journeys
- Understand the MarTech landscape and expertise in the main channels of online acquisition; Advertising (Search Engines, SEO, SEM, Bid-management Tools, AdExchange etc), Marketing (Display, Content, Email etc), Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc), eCommerce and optimisation (A/B testing tools).
- 2 years working knowledge in BigQuery or any other SQL instances would be preferred along with any other programming languages used in data cleansing, gathering and engineering projects such as R/Python would be a distinct advantage
- Working knowledge in BI/Visualization tools such as Data studio/ Power BI/ Tableau is beneficial.
- Certified in Google analytics (required) and/or Adobe analytics (preferred)
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of a second language language (such as Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Bahasa) is preferred.
Be part of the awesome team at Sparkline, click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!