Decathlon HK is 70 city sport teams managing autonomously their community offline and online.
In every country where we are present, we share the same strong and unique company culture, reinforced by our two values: Vitality and Responsibility.
At Decathlon Hong Kong, we are all delighted sports people who have turned our passion into our job, which is to "make sports accessible for the many in Hong Kong".
We believe that Decathlon can improve lives through sports, by making sport more accessible. It's what we want to bring to Hong Kong. Our ambition is to be part of Hong Kong sports communities. We are obsessed by Sport Users satisfaction that is why we decided to put sport at the Core of our Organisation.
At Decathlon Hong Kong, we are building projects that improve lives through sport. We place innovation and technology at the heart of our activities: from research to retail, including design, production and logistics.
In our quest to make sports accessible to the many in Hong Kong, we aim to engage sportsmen communities with our innovative business model.
Every teammate plays a vital part in making sure we know and anticipate sport’s user needs and new trends to deliver all the advice and equipment to enjoy their sport, no matter what. We are a vibrant team and live by a “work hard, play hard” ethic.
Decathlon, a stage where talents meet. Our employees are happy and proud to be a part of it because of Decathlon' shared value and its ambition towards making sports accessible to the many. Each of our teammate is the opinion leader of their sports, when they come together, Decathlon is not only a retail store but a leader in coaching the Sport Users towards a healthy lifestyle. The harmonious environment allows us to work hard in connecting with our Sport Users. This is how Decathlon is different from traditional retail store. We would like to see more and more Sport Users being friends of Decathlon.
At Decathlon, we live our common purpose on a daily basis: “to make the pleasure and benefits of sport accessible to the many”. In over 50 countries where we are present, we share a strong and unique company culture, reinforced by our four values: Vitality, Responsibility, Authenticity and Generosity.
In Hong Kong, we are building projects that improve lives through sport. We place innovation and technology at the heart of our activities: from research to retail, including design, production and logistics. Decathlon currently has 5 stores in Hong Kong, Decathlon.com.hk and a lot more to come.
In order to support our fast growing sports ecosystem, we are looking for an outgoing, hardworking, and hands-on leader to drive operations at one of our stores. You will be the driving force in ensuring that our Sports users have an amazing experience, daily operations run without a hitch and guaranteeing the safety and security of our team, sports users and store. Reporting directly to our Operations Leader, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Hire, train, onboard and manage a team of 5 to 15 people in your store service team. Work to empower, challenge and promote your teammates.
• Build and drive the monthly roster to guarantee the correct level of service on the floor while being wary of the productivity of the operations.
• Ensure teammates satisfaction and development for your team. Use your leadership to build a customer-oriented, positive and proactive team.
• Structure, build and develop an autonomous team; ready for any situation.
Operational Safety & Security:
• Create, enforce and maintain procedures in store to guarantee the safety of the teammates, and the customers.
• Implement, enforce and maintain an audit and control planning to keep the store at high standards in terms of safety and security all year long.
Customer Experience and Service:
• Investigate consistently the user experience provided in your store and beyond, deploy tactics to dig ever deeper in your understanding of this experience.
• Track and report on your service quality key metrics.
• Identify levers of actions to make our service experience remarkable and consistent over time.
• Become the gate-keeper for service standards, positively challenging and reinforcing the level of excellence of your store.
• Drive and control maintenance, cleaning, and miscellaneous planning and expenses
• Create, enforce and maintain processes to manage the flow of goods and the flow of money in your store.
• Work closely with your peers to develop Hong Kong level standards and policies
• Lead additional matters meant to drive the overall efficiency of our operations across Hong Kong.
What you bring:
• Passion for sports
• Passion for human development
• Energetic and quick on your feet, to lead by doing actively on a daily basis. The Store services and Operations Lead is a very hands-on person who willingly rolls up his/her sleeves to make things happen.
• Data-driven to make decisions that are logical, to prioritise your actions with strong oversight, and to maximise your chances to succeed.
• A “Can do” attitude, with a general thirst to learn. You are a humble person who desires to grow and work beyond expectations.
• Detail-oriented to tackle thoroughly all the matters in your scope.
• Strong at time management to make the best use of your time, achieve success and build functioning autonomy in your store.
• Experience: 5-8 years of experience in operations, experience in sports retail will be an advantage, but not a must.
• Fluency in English & Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus.
Click “I’m interested” to apply! Remember to fill in your profile and upload your CV!
⚠️Remember to fill in your profile and upload your CV！Empty profile WILL NOT be considered