Decathlon HK is 70 city sport teams managing autonomously their community offline and online.
In every country where we are present, we share the same strong and unique company culture, reinforced by our two values: Vitality and Responsibility.
At Decathlon Hong Kong, we are all delighted sports people who have turned our passion into our job, which is to "make sports accessible for the many in Hong Kong".
We believe that Decathlon can improve lives through sports, by making sport more accessible. It's what we want to bring to Hong Kong. Our ambition is to be part of Hong Kong sports communities. We are obsessed by Sport Users satisfaction that is why we decided to put sport at the Core of our Organisation.
At Decathlon Hong Kong, we are building projects that improve lives through sport. We place innovation and technology at the heart of our activities: from research to retail, including design, production and logistics.
In our quest to make sports accessible to the many in Hong Kong, we aim to engage sportsmen communities with our innovative business model.
Every teammate plays a vital part in making sure we know and anticipate sport’s user needs and new trends to deliver all the advice and equipment to enjoy their sport, no matter what. We are a vibrant team and live by a “work hard, play hard” ethic.
Decathlon, a stage where talents meet. Our employees are happy and proud to be a part of it because of Decathlon' shared value and its ambition towards making sports accessible to the many. Each of our teammate is the opinion leader of their sports, when they come together, Decathlon is not only a retail store but a leader in coaching the Sport Users towards a healthy lifestyle. The harmonious environment allows us to work hard in connecting with our Sport Users. This is how Decathlon is different from traditional retail store. We would like to see more and more Sport Users being friends of Decathlon.
Working alongside your City Sports Team Leader, your main objective will be going above and beyond to satisfy our sport users and driving your product line and project of your sport in Hong Kong while being an inspirational leader and specialist for your teammates.
• Business, Operations, Customer Service:
• Manage your sport department inside the store like a small business.
• Make decisions to boost performances and in-store experience, thanks to a data-driven analysis of your sport • department.
• Pilot your activity in terms of sales and working hours to reach efficiency targets.
• Manage the offer inside your store and your products availability.
• Ensure that your customers are delighted with the service level they receive in your department.
• Work with different stores to ensure high quality visiaul merchandising according to decathlon standards.
• Recruit and develop your teammates for their future in the company.
• Ensure your teammates are satisfied and challenged, working in your team.
• Conduct monthly individual meetings to keep track on your teammates projects, and give feedback on performances.
• Ensure your department is safe for your team and your customers.
• Share the responsibilities of your department with your teammates.
Local Sport Project: As one of the leaders of a sport business:
• Co-lead the business strategy for your sport at the city level working hand hand with your fellow site leaders and your city sport team leaders.
• Take part in planning and executing commercial and marketing strategies.
• Develop a long term approach to the development of your sport in Hong Kong, and implement locally in your store.
What you bring:
• You are passionate about sports and have strong wish to spread and promote this practice to the Hong Kong market.
• You possess strong leadership abilities, prior experience managing a team is highly preferable.
• You have a “can do” attitude and not afraid of facing challenges
• You can deal with complicated coordination with multiple parties in a network organisation
• You are a problem solver and can come up with creative ideas to tackle issues you face
Click “I’m interested” to apply! Remember to fill in your profile and upload your CV!
⚠️Remember to fill in your profile and upload your CV！Empty profile WILL NOT be considered