Decathlon HK is 70 city sport teams managing autonomously their community offline and online.
In every country where we are present, we share the same strong and unique company culture, reinforced by our two values: Vitality and Responsibility.
At Decathlon Hong Kong, we are all delighted sports people who have turned our passion into our job, which is to "make sports accessible for the many in Hong Kong".
We believe that Decathlon can improve lives through sports, by making sport more accessible. It's what we want to bring to Hong Kong. Our ambition is to be part of Hong Kong sports communities. We are obsessed by Sport Users satisfaction that is why we decided to put sport at the Core of our Organisation.
At Decathlon Hong Kong, we are building projects that improve lives through sport. We place innovation and technology at the heart of our activities: from research to retail, including design, production and logistics.
In our quest to make sports accessible to the many in Hong Kong, we aim to engage sportsmen communities with our innovative business model.
Every teammate plays a vital part in making sure we know and anticipate sport’s user needs and new trends to deliver all the advice and equipment to enjoy their sport, no matter what. We are a vibrant team and live by a “work hard, play hard” ethic.
Decathlon, a stage where talents meet. Our employees are happy and proud to be a part of it because of Decathlon' shared value and its ambition towards making sports accessible to the many. Each of our teammate is the opinion leader of their sports, when they come together, Decathlon is not only a retail store but a leader in coaching the Sport Users towards a healthy lifestyle. The harmonious environment allows us to work hard in connecting with our Sport Users. This is how Decathlon is different from traditional retail store. We would like to see more and more Sport Users being friends of Decathlon.
Working hand in hand with your City Sports Team Leader, your main objective will be going above and beyond to satisfy our sport users and driving the project of your sport in Hong Kong.
• Aim to increase the sport user satisfaction, efficiency, and profitability
• Take actions with an omni channel approach (Decathlon app, Website, physical stores)
• Increase the efficiency of your daily operations by setting and achieving transactions / working hour KPIs with your leader
• “Do the unexpected” by offering exceptional level of service to sport users
Safety & Stock Management:
• Ensure proper procedures are in place within your area to ensure the safety and security of all teammates and sport users
• Keep track of stock level of your passion sports area
• Report and follow up on the discrepancies of loss inventory
• Create or join a side project that you are interested in to develop your expertise
What you bring:
• Passion for sports
• Attitude: An entrepreneurial mindset with an outgoing personality. Come to work with a smile and a “Can do” attitude
• Experience: Experience in sports industry or sports retail will be an advantage
• Communication: Outstanding convincing and presentation skills. Fluency in Cantonese & English, Mandarin is a plus
• Creativity & Growth hacking mindset: The ability to think outside the box to create and suggest new processes for your team
• Knowledge about tech trends and startup community is a plus
Click “I’m interested” to apply! Remember to fill in your profile and upload your CV!
⚠️Remember to fill in your profile and upload your CV！Empty profile WILL NOT be considered