GoGoChart is an award-winning mobile advertising technology company which specialize in growth strategy, user acquisition & ASO (App Store Optimisation) for mobile apps globally.
As a performance-driven technology company, GoGoChart empowers partners and their apps to be elevated with maximum exposure in the App Stores. Since 2015, GoGoChart has helped over 2000 mobile apps and worked with over 300 publishers globally!
We can help your apps to gain exposure and grow organic users. In 2019, GoGoChart launched an all-new Campaign Management Platform that helps businesses to start acquiring quality users and scale fast.
We are looking for innovative Senior Digital Marketing Manager, using ASO, SEO, PPC, and other techniques to develop, implement, track, and optimize digital campaigns across all digital channels. Creates engaging written, graphic, and video content on latest marketing technologies and social media.
• Develop digital marketing strategy, identify target audiences and devise digital campaigns
• Plan, execute, lead, and manage SEO/SEM, marketing database, social media, display advertising campaigns, etc.
• Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues
• Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure excellent execution of marketing initiatives, including App Store Optimization (ASO)
• Analyze digital data to drive traffic around apps, website, social media, and other channels optimization
• Copywriting of marketing materials in various social media channels and other relevant platforms
• Responsible for content management, perform maintenance work and regular updates of projects
• Work closely with the Sales Team and Design Team
Apply this position if you're...
• Degree in E-commerce, Marketing or related discipline
• Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience in Digital Marketing or related fields, agency background preferred
• Knowledge in graphic and editing software/tools (Adobe AfterEffect, Photoshop, Illustrator & Editing, etc)
• Advanced knowledge of data analytics tools (ASO, SEO, SEM, etc) is a plus
• Excellent written and spoken in Chinese and English
• Proficient in Japanese / Korean or other languages is an advantage
Please click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to fill in your profile and upload your CV!
*empty profile will not be considered