Lacess crafts quality sneakers with an aim to do good for the environment and people. By embracing sustainability, they aim to craft shoes that have minimal to positive impact to the environment. They also partner with a NGO, Compassion First, that fights against human trafficking - for every pair sold, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to their work.
Our ethos is one step goes a long way, which is precisely how the sustainable movement is heading. It has to be a collective movement to redeem the damage we have done to our planet.
We believe in diversity and communication. We want to build a culture that is flexible, open and forward thinking.
We are Verte Collective, a sustainable lifestyle brand under Lacess that trades a wide range of products from textiles, packaging to accessories, and homewares. We are looking for a passionate candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit to expand our growing and dynamic business.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Liaise with suppliers and clients on business opportunities
• Manage material samples, pricing, and timeline between suppliers and clients
• Propose ideas and solutions to the line manager
• Price analysis, project management, sourcing solutions
• Regular reporting on sales, inventory, P&L, and forecasts
• Assist in brand building & marketing
• Bachelors or Diploma in textiles & Fashion, communications and business-related is preferred. A keen interest in Textiles & Fashion is a bonus
• Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese. Mandarin is a plus
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent in MS Office, MS Excel is a must
• Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator is a plus
• Attention to details, independent, self-motivated, sensitive to numbers, good negotiating skills
This role will work closely with the Founders of the business. If you are willing to be challenged, learn, and gain invaluable experience for growth we'd love to hear from you!
Remember to click"I'm interested" to apply.