No description available.
Here at Morpheus Labs, we simplify and expedite blockchain application development and give clients the flexibility to choose between available programming languages and blockchain runtimes that better suit your needs. Clients receive unparalleled benefits from an integrated collaborative development environment, workspace management, version control repository and many preconfigured tasks. Our platform do the heavy lifting while clients focus on value-adding work like application creation and experiment with the blockchain technologies at a fraction of the cost and time.
Infrastructure is critical in all functioning, robust first world economies. However, in the current blockchain state of affairs, proper infrastructure is sorely lacking.
Idea owners should have full focus on improving their ideas and implement, not to be limited or tied down by inaccessibility of tech resources or high cost of it.
We will fill this void by building a revolutionary platform that focuses on quick go-to-market strategies, and user friendliness. We empower enterprises and individuals to perform rapid prototyping and validation of business ideas at low cost.
We are excited to meet our future Marketing & Business Development Manager!
The areas of responsibilities to drive our growth and expansion include...
1) Content Marketing
2) Social Media Marketing
3) Event/Conference Management
4) All Digital Marketing
Here's what we are looking for...
- Plan and execute a marketing strategy for the organisation and for new and existing products or services
- Oversee the implementation of the marketing strategy
- Develop a brand strategy
- Set and administer an annual marketing budget
- Create and manage a calendar of events such as webinars, conferences and thought leadership contributions
- Guide the day-to-day activities of the marketing team and marketing manager
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary
- Provide tools and materials to enable the sales team to function effectively
- Manage and refine the organisation’s social media presence
- Manage and measure marketing campaign costs
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs
- Utilise data for marketing campaigns, interrogating the organisation’s databases and external data
- Conduct market research studies
- Negotiate with media agencies and secure agreements on the production of promotional materials
Are you up to challenge to chart our course and help our fast-growing blockchain startup scale up? Click "I'm Interested" today!