Oursky is a software product studio proudly based in Hong Kong, comprising a diverse and socially progressive team of experts working remotely from Hong Kong, London, and Taipei. We are a technology-oriented and developer-driven team that values craftsmanship.
Using cutting-edge technologies, we are an end-to-end digital product, web, and mobile app development consultancy whose creations have garnered millions of downloads and awards from the Apple App Store and Asia Smart Apps Awards.
We care about code. We believe in great UX. We do analytics.
Our mission is to create open-source solutions to help enterprises in digital transformation and support developers in building secure and privacy-aware software. We are self-funded, ensuring our engineering culture and excellence are built into our digital products.
1) Digital Product Development - Accuracy and creativity for web and mobile
2) Skylab.AI - Scalable machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) solutions
3) UI/UX and Digital Product Design - User-centric, intuitive, and immersive digital experience
4) Microservices and Containerization - Become cloud-native and adopt microservices and continuous integration/delivery (CI/CD)
1) FormX.ai - AI-powered data capture and extraction solution
2) Authgear - Authentication as a service for secure login experience
3) Gesprek.chat - Conversational sales and marketing for businesses
We have a strong engineering culture. We use the latest programming languages (most of our codes are in Python and Go, but we also use Haskell, Rust, and other new languages experimentally), employ a high standard of code review, and adopt streamlined internal tools for DevOps and continuous integration (CI).
Clients we work with: ASOS, Thomson Reuters, HKT, Standard Chartered, Wilson Group
We help companies around the world bring their ideas to life.
We are now looking for Sales & Business Development Executives to expand our product Gesprek.chat customer base. You’ll help develop new business accounts, help improve small businesses and corporate’s conversational sales and marketing with Gesprek.
This is a new position which meant it is challenging but also provide huge opportunities.
What you’ll do:
* Develop effective business development strategies and meet our customer acquisition target
* Prospect and pitch to small business or corporate clients via cold calls, email exchange and meetings
* Manage your own pipeline of leads and ensure a strong conversion rates
* On-board and ensure success of customers adopting the platform.
What we’re looking for:
* 2-3 years of experience as sales, business development, or marketing in Retails or Commerce Services / Tech / SaaS Software provider.
* Prior SaaS and small businesses sales experience is highly preferred
* Skillful in outreaching via emails and LinkedIn
* Result-driven, self-motivated, be able to work independently
Think you're the perfect fit for us? Please click the "I’m interested!" button to apply!