FastLane Group is a Hong Kong-based tech savvy accounting and advisory firm that brings in innovation and technology to the traditional accounting and makes accounting simple. We offer a diverse range of professional services, including accountancy, auditing, company formation and payroll management and HR advisory assistance
We combine innovation and technology to provide professional services with a particular focus on entrepreneurs, start-ups, fast growing technology companies, angel investors and venture capitalists.
Our team is dedicated and strives for excellence. We differentiate ourselves through passion and attention we bring to each client. Our clients enjoy our warm and dedicated approach to developing innovative solutions to their needs.
Ever since the group founded in 2013, we have been on a mission to help entrepreneurs and fast-growing companies to scale up and stay on top of their finance and compliances.
We have been supporting over 500 companies and growing fast with the ecosystem partners and supporting networks.
This role will be multifaceted and provide job diversification and exposure across the below disciplines based on your career aspirations and professional experiences:
1. Accounting Services
2. Corporate Services
In particular you will:
- Perform a Cloud Accounting service, where you will handle a portfolio of clients, preparing and presenting financial statements using the best cloud accounting technology; Xero.
- Assist in providing company secretarial services such as company formation, change of company particulars and filing forms to Company Registry.
- Professional diploma or degree holder in Accounting or related discipline;
- Holder of Qualified Accountant of HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent would be given priority but not a must;
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal) and Cantonese
- Well knowledge in MS Excel is a must
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-motivated, responsible, diligent and able to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and to think outside the box
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Candidate with relevant experience will be considered for a senior role
- Professional training in the areas of accounting, auditing, taxation, corporate services and HR/ Payroll management
- Opportunity to become a fully qualified accountant under HKICPA
- 5 days working week
- Travel to China is not required
- Up to 18 days of Annual Leave and Company holidays
- Comprehensive Medical Scheme
- Flexible Working Hours
- Casual and relaxed working environment
- Ability to provide working visas for non-resident candidates