We are MotiMedia, a Hong Kong/Macau based social enterprise that focuses on creating inspiring original content and immersive experiences that spur and empower individuals to be the most positive, authentic and very best versions of themselves.
Our vision is to spread positivity and inspiration through the power of storytelling.
On the 17th of April 2021, we will host our first-ever event: MotiTalk: Macau 2021. During this event, successful individuals and key opinion leaders across different fields will share their personal stories in the most emotionally engaging, authentic, and impactful way possible. Combined with the use of visual, sound, and other stage effects, we aim to create an unforgettable, profound, and jaw-dropping experience for our audience, inspiring them to be the best version of themselves. We will also broadcast the event online and use the content captured before and during the show, to impact many more people around the world.
To get a better understanding about Moti, please take a look at the information we prepare via the link below:
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced, purpose & process driven Content Director who will spearhead & manage the entire cycle of all content initiatives for MotiMedia. The Content Director will work closely with Management, Creative Director, Production Team & other relevant stakeholders to turn various inputs into outputs that speak to the company’s target audience & ensure all are constantly aligned with MotiMedia’s ethos throughout each & every undertaking: “Discover Your Inner Utopia”.
We are looking for a battle-tested Content Director with an unshakable inner compass who is ready to help lead the charge & bring to fruition MotiMedia’s mission.
Events & Content Documentation, Production, Distribution & Management
• Content Documentation
- Create, Lead & Manage the overall Documentation Strategy & Processes
- Implement & Manage the company’s Asset Management & Systems using DAM, MAM &/or ECM systems
• Content Production
- Implement & Manage the Content Production Strategy & Processes
- Design, Create & Manage the overall Content Product Lifecycle of MotiMedia
• Content Distribution
- Design, Create & Manage the company’s Content Distribution Strategy & Processes
- Lead & Manage the overall Content Distribution Lifecycle, including implementation of relevant platforms & tools.
- Minimum 3 years experience working in TV/Film &/or Events Production.
- Rigorous proven Content Production, Distribution & Management process.
- Hands on experience implementing digital & non-digital asset management systems.
- Hands on experience of major content production systems & tools (video, graphics, audio, etc.)
- Experience in audience development via subscription strategies & crisis communications experience a huge plus.
- Excellent English & Chinese communication skills.
- Exceptional communicator & team player.
- Impeccable attention to detail, organizational & time management skills.
- Agile & Adaptable: Willingness to embrace change & adapt to new concepts, processes & strategies.