Garage Society is a regional coworking company that brings people, ideas and opportunities together.
We understand that everyone works differently, which is why we help businesses work better by building WorkStyle solutions tailored for them. From teams who want quiet spaces with fewer distractions to businesses that need to showcase their products, we have spaces and experiences to fit their WorkStyle.
By helping people to perform to their strengths, we’re able to make a difference, enabling businesses to stay agile, competitive, and attract talent.
Whichever way you prefer to work, Garage Society has a WorkStyle solution for you.
Our purpose is to empower businesses by bringing people, ideas and opportunities together. Through our community-centric approach, we help catalyse growth, collaboration and innovation to create value for everyone.
Understanding needs and connecting them to workspaces is one thing we do well, giving each Garage location its own sense of place. With place being the stage for the overall experience, we integrate programming and people to catalyse success to our community.
This innovative mix is the engine of Garage Society's unique community-centric approach. From our personalised member experience to L&D and events, it’s this blend that creates a community unique to us; Garage Society.
Our Finance and HR Department is looking for a proactive and collaborative individual to join our team to support Finance and HR tasks.
This is a great opportunity for a talented to develop in our fast-growing company with APAC exposure.
About the Role
• Report and Assist Finance Manager
• Handle the Accounts Receivable cycle
• Investigating and resolving any irregularities or finance-related inquiries from coworking members
• Recording and review of vendor invoices in the system
• Handle the bank reconciliation and petty cash transactions
• Perform stocktaking in the coworking locations
• Assist in proceeding with the month-end closing
• Other ad hoc tasks assigned by the manager HR highlight:
• Keep overtime record
• Perform the recruitment process
• Diploma or above in Accounting / Finance
• Welcome HKICPA student or prospective student
• 0-3 years’ working experience in Accounting / Finance is preferable
• Have a great sense of responsibility and logical mindset, able to follow up cases independently and in a sensible manner
• Well-organized, hardworking, willing to learn
• Good communication skills in written & spoken English and Cantonese
• Proficiency in MS Office will be an advantage
• Experience / Knowledge in using Xero will be an advantage
Join our growing team by clicking the "I'm Interested" button to apply and fill in your FULL profile.