What we do, How we do it, Who we do it for
We power the growth of business and support the performance of governments in Asia’s major commercial hubs by:
1. Understanding the unique challenges faced by each customer – one size does not fit all
2. Recommending and implementing appropriate, innovative and proven technology solutions to address their challenges
3. Enabling customers to achieve tangible business outcomes
4. We fulfill our Mission by drawing on our high quality technology consultancy, deep local and industry knowledge and experience, and our exceptional ability to execute in professional manner with added values to our customers.
We perform to the highest possible standard
- Exceed expectations
- Drive continuous improvement
- Take pride in every aspect of our roles
We embrace new ways of delivering better results
- Show hunger for knowledge, opportunities and experience
- Challenge the status quo – aim for simplicity
- Be risk aware but not risk averse
We strive for shared success
- Prize excellence, passion, fun, collaboration and optimism
- Support those around us – be they colleagues or external partners
- Recognize that our colleagues’ success is our success. Their failure is ours too
We behave with integrity and responsibility
- Do what we say and own what we do
- Act decisively
- Balance short term opportunities with long term sustainable growth
We see our Talents as the Company's partners, sharing the value of the Group as a whole and working closely together to achieve our vision, this is why we recruit the best Talents to join our Elite Sports Team.
A career at HKBN is unlike what you’ll experience anywhere else. Because Talents play a central role in our success, we’re absolutely obsessed about providing exceptional development opportunities. At HKBN, you’ll find incredible satisfaction knowing that your work can contribute to our Core Purpose and “Make our Home a Better Place to Live” for the societies in which we operate.
What You'll Be Doing:
• Responsible for prospecting, identifying and establishing new clients in Singapore.
• Develop a sales pipeline to support future sales and business planning.
• Plan and execute sales strategies to achieve the business objective which include sales plan to meet current clients' profile and needs, as well as actively involved in preparation of tenders, proposals and quotations for clients.
• Work with cross-functional teams involving Product Managers, Marketing and Consultants in the development of an ideal IT integrated solutions for both existing and new clients.
• Tertiary education with at least 2 years' experience in IT sales for Public Sector
• Proven track record of selling IT solutions and Professional services
• Experience in selling Enterprise Solutions and Professional Services will be preferred
• Self-motivated team player with positive attitude and drive to excel
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, high adaptability and positive attitude are expected.
• Applicants with people management skills will be considered for senior roles
• Able to articulate the sales processes for selling in Public Sector
• Able to articulate the sales methodologies applied to sell into Public Sector
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!