Hong Kong Television Network Limited is a Hong Kong listed company (SEHK : 1137). Established in 1992, the Group possesses extensive and successful experience in market liberalization, popularizing advanced technology and applications. The Group is principally building and operating a 24-hour online shopping mall, aiming to deliver “Unique . Your Needs . Super Treats” to all consumers, vendors and merchant partners in Hong Kong.
We aim to build an ecosystem to transform Hong Kong business operation, trading, retail, finance and daily life into a digital online platform. And the most importantly, to maintain Hong Kong as one of the leading cities in Asia.
1. Continuously strive for the best as a way of life
2. We are People's Leader and Pioneer
3. Direct and Action oriented
If you would like to work with a dynamic team and help us build one of the Largest and Fast Growing, Highly Technology-driven E-commerce Company in Hong Kong, this is the place to make history!
What You Will be Doing:
Ample development opportunities becoming a future-proof “Digitalized Professional Accountant”, by being the stakeholders in TECHFIN projects, robotic process automation process and business intelligence tools adoption.
By developing your career in Authorized Employer of Hong Kong Institute of CPAs, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, and CPA Australia, you will work with a dynamic and elite finance team in the most fast growing and innovative end-to-end E-commerce platform in Hong Kong.
As part of Finance Team, you will be one of the key drivers providing financial and analytical leadership to Finance team members as well as business partners. You will be responsible for numerical and analytical deliverables for internal reporting, business decision making and regulatory compliance purposes in a fast moving and high-growth environment. Process re-engineering is also inevitable for the automated financial reporting process.
Who Is Our Best Fit:
● Bachelor degree in Accounting or equivalent
● 4 years relevant working experience preferably with audit experience. Experienced candidates can be considered for position as Senior Officer
● Member of recognized accounting professional bodies, e.g. HKICPA/ACCA, is a plus
● Proficiency in Excel/PowerPoint/PowerBI/Other BI tools will be advantageous
● Self-motivated, energetic, well-organised, independent with good communication skills and able to work under pressure