Rejoice Pregnancy is your trusted maternity concierge service for a fulfilling journey in motherhood.
With over 10 years of experience and many returning mommies, our programmes are customised to the needs of each mommy, for a seamless pregnancy-thru-child rearing experience.
We take pride that our maternity programmes are up-to-date and results-driven to support you through every milestone; throughout your pregnancy, breastfeeding journey and postpartum recovery.
From baby bump to first steps, we want to walk alongside you; to empower you and provide you relief in those times of physical aches and emotional stress.
We believe that every moment of motherhood is a reason to rejoice!
We advocate and support Natural Birth and Breastfeeding. We serve as your maternity concierge service that prepares you from Prenatal Care to Postnatal Recovery & Lactation Care. Our tailored programmes are designed to equip your body with a natural ability to increase your milk supply and to prioritise a speedy recovery process for your body.
It is our mission to assist you from your pregnancy to your child-rearing experience. Our maternity programmes tackle post-birth complications such as the lack of breastmilk supply, blocked ducts, tough-to-master breastfeeding methods, engorgement issues and newborn jaundice. And of course, to help you get back in shape and rejoice!
Our team at Rejoice Pregnancy is a family of certified nurses, physiotherapists & bodywork therapists that have gone through an extensive and enhanced specialisation training in maternal care. We value a strong culture of service, and we value relationships to the fullest.
At Rejoice Pregnancy, we provide a maternity concierge service to our wonderful mothers who entrust us with their prenatal and post-partum needs. Hence, we are looking for new staffs to be part of this exciting journey!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Full-Time Maternal Health Visitors who can demonstrate the importance of supporting women in their pregnancy journey. The candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and carry out problem-solving in a calm and effective manner. As the nature of the job require close contact with our mommies, the candidate must be responsible for the care provided, maintaining and respecting the rapport between the company and mommies.
Role & Responsibilities
- Providing pre-natal and post-partum therapies to our mommies.
- Able to identify common problems such as breast engorgement before signposting back to their gynaes.
- Work out the duration of service and draft out the final contract.
- Attend 1-2-1 training held by Senior Maternal Health Visitor.
- Establish a good communication between Rejoice Pregnancy and mommies.
- Nitec/Diploma in Nursing, Midwifery experience/certification and caregiver are welcome to apply.
- Applicants with sports and wellness, physiotherapy and massage background may apply as well.**
- Singaporean or PR.
- Sales experience would be an advantage
- Able to communicate in English
- Humble and has a kind-hearted personality
- Team Player
- Able to work on Saturdays (when necessary)
- A strong passion in women health and wellbeing and customer service.
- Hardworking and willing to learn
** Candidates without any background experience will be considered as well as training will be provided.
If this sounds like you, click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!