HR Business Partner at BOLT Singapore
BOLT is an interactive media ecosystem which allows users to convert their time spent within the ecosystem of apps (starting with interactive sports content) into cash or goods. This is recorded on the blockchain and facilitated with the BOLT Token.
By utilising the blockchain, offering a digital token, our own proprietary wallet and leveraging interactive media formats (eg. live game-shows, quiz shows, league games and match staking), BOLT has been able to open up the power of interactivity in sport to over 11 Million users in 2019.
We have two operational platforms (BOLT+ and Pegasus) available as a web-app, on iOS, Android, and Smart TVs. Most of our users are from South Asia, Africa, the UK, and increasingly in North America.
We are looking for a copywriter who is interested in branching into Communication and PR.
This person will be responsible for creating engaging content that resonates with our target audience and investors; as well as ensure on-site content is inspiring, compelling and optimised for conversion.
You will also support projects managing all PR and Communication initiatives. As well as approve all copy for video content produced in house.
What You’ll Do
- Write high-engagement social media content that reflects our brand’s voice.
- Collaborate with various team members to create marketing content for both our users and our investors.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines: Pr & Comms, Social Media Content, Video copy content, etc.
- Work with the Creative Team to produce high quality, inspiring, and exciting content (especially video content) to resonate with the target audience.
- Manage content partnerships copy content, influencers content pack, events and/or other marketing operations.
- Write effective copy to market BOLT and our products and campaigns across multiple paid and owned channels such as digital and social media advertising, website, email, mobile app, in-store, etc.
- Ensure all copy content reflects BOLT's brand voice and identity.
You Should Have
- Bachelors in Marketing, Communications or similar.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Digitally savvy and familiar with digital/social media ads and formats
- Has a keen mind for content creation ideas, and an eye for how copy and video or visual can work together to produce engaging content
- Has a passion to harness creativity for marketing and business effectiveness
- Well-organised, proficient at time management; with a sense of urgency and ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Self-starting attitude and wants to develop a career in Marketing, especially in an online focused business.
Please specify the languages you feel comfortable working with. We would also love to see examples of work you feel comfortable sharing.
BOLT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
If you'll like to join our team, click 'I'm interested!' to apply!