Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Hong Kong Television Network Limited is a Hong Kong listed company (SEHK : 1137). Established in 1992, the Group possesses extensive and successful experience in market liberalization, popularizing advanced technology and applications. The Group is principally building and operating a 24-hour online shopping mall, aiming to deliver “Unique . Your Needs . Super Treats” to all consumers, vendors and merchant partners in Hong Kong.
We aim to build an ecosystem to transform Hong Kong business operation, trading, retail, finance and daily life into a digital online platform. And the most importantly, to maintain Hong Kong as one of the leading cities in Asia.
1. Continuously strive for the best as a way of life
2. We are People's Leader and Pioneer
3. Direct and Action oriented
If you would like to work with a dynamic team and help us build one of the Largest and Fast Growing, Highly Technology-driven E-commerce Company in Hong Kong, this is the place to make history!
Senior Programmer / Programmer (Applications Development)
If you would like to work with a dynamic and elite team and help us to build the Largest and Fast Growing, Technology Driven E-commerce Company in Hong Kong, this is the place to make history!
What You Will be Doing:
● Develop new functions and features for eCommerce, logistics and warehouse system
● Maintain existing HKTVmall app as well as logistics app
● Work with backend team to define stub and API for frontend use
● Collaborate with UX and Design teams to deliver new business initiatives, workflow and generate innovative solutions to continuously improve user experience
● Prepare documentations following the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as well as testing
● Be good and cheerful team player with different teams internally and externally
Who is our Right Fit:
● University graduate in Computer Science or related disciplines
● Be passionate in new technology and able to work independently
● Experience in designing and maintaining mobile websites and apps
● Experience in app development iOS and/or Android
● Knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords, Cloud technology
● Knowledge in Xcode, Swift, Objective C, Android Studio, MVC and iOS Apple API.
● Innovative and strong analytical skill
● Able to excel in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while working with tight deadlines as a team player, but also self-motivated
● Candidate with more experience will be considered for the position of Senior Programmer
Think you're the perfect fit for us? Please click the "I’m interested!" button to apply!