Connect is a platform that allows job seekers and hiring managers to discover and chat directly.
Most hiring today no longer happens through a traditional job application. We believe that instead, every job opportunity begins with a single conversation and we aim to make this happen as fast and easy as possible.
Our company started during Covid-19 period. We witnessed first hand how many of our friends and loved ones lost their jobs and struggled in their job search. We wanted to use our knowledge and skills to help make a difference.
We are trying to make an impact in the world and we can only do this by working together as one team. Join us and help make a difference in the future of hiring.
We are a budding startup looking for a rockstar developer to help us grow the company.
We are a discovery platform that connects job seekers directly to hiring managers to chat about future job opportunities.
Our mission is to be the simplest way for individuals to discover and connect - beginning with those who are looking to hire and those who are looking for work.
As a Entry Level Full Stack Engineer, you will create impact by:
- Developing and implementing software applications based on requirements.
- Collaborate with co-founders to ideate software solutions.
- Designing of the components and interfaces of the software
- Writing functional, clean and scalable code on both front-end and back-end.
- Troubleshooting of bugs and enhancing of software.
- Manage current operational databases and applications.
- Write effective Application Program Interfaces (APIs) and technical documentation.
- Testing of software to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Creating security and data protection settings.
- Contributing to the entire phase of the development lifecycle.
As a Entry level Full Stack Engineer, it would help for you to be:
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge in developing software applications (backend & frontend).
- Basic knowledge of ReactJS.
- Basic knowledge of NodeJS.
- Basic knowledge of NoSQL databases.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work in a fact paced environment.
- Familiar with web servers and UI/UX design.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Quick learner, hustler, should have the attitude to get things done!
What you can look forward in this role:
- Quick career progression.
- Freedom to own the functionality and code.
- Introduce new tech stack if it fits our common goal.
- Can openly put forward your opinions without thinking much about the outcome.
- No hierarchy. We are a team of 4. If our vision matches with yours, you can be leading quite a number of big teams few years down the line.
- Ability to learn and work closely with co-founders early in your career which can be a tremendous career booster.
- Few beers and outings together if you are based out of Singapore. Don't worry we will get you covered.
Current Tech Stack:
- NodeJS/ Express Server
- Heroku (Automated deployments)