No description available.
Spoilt Experiences Group originally started as a startup in Hong Kong. We are now one of the leading providers of unique experience vouchers in Hong Kong and the region offering over 300 experiences in the categories of driving, water, flying, gourmet, creative, outdoor and pampered. We have two brands Spoilt (www.spoilt.com.hk) and Red Packet (www.redpacket.hk). Spoilt also works with large corporates to provide experiential rewards for corporate employee reward programs, corporate gifting programs, team building events and workshops (corporate.spoilt.com.hk).
Everyone at Spoilt shares responsibilities in moving the business forward as each member represents different departments within the company. Spoilt values proactive and cooperative work ethos. Although divided into different departments, Spoilt works as a single unit. Everyone is expected to share responsibilities and help other departments when things get busy. Spoilt's collegiate working environment also means everyone is encouraged to suggest new ideas to implement.
Our business is all about experiencing life. We believe that the gift of an experience and a memory will bring far more happiness to you than yet more material goods. We want to build a successful business are we are now looking for talented and driven individuals to help us achieve our goals. If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you!
We are growing very quickly with big ambitions and we are looking for driven, creative, and talented individuals to help achieve our goals. If this sounds like you, we invite you to join our entrepreneurial team!
• Design packaging, print materials, web pages, online banners, social media posts, eDMs, and other potential areas to learn about from our Product and Marketing Lead
Sounds like you? To apply, you will be a person who is:
• Detail-oriented, organized, team player, good time-management.
• Love a challenge. Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. Prepared to take on a variety of challenges in the business.
• Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, and Photoshop.
• Relevant course knowledge in online marketing, communications, and other related fields
• Other bonus skills: copywriting/creative writing, photography, HTML.
Think you're the perfect fit for us? Please click the "I'm Interested" button to apply!