HR Business Partner at BOLT Singapore
BOLT is an interactive media ecosystem which allows users to convert their time spent within the ecosystem of apps (starting with interactive sports content) into cash or goods. This is recorded on the blockchain and facilitated with the BOLT Token.
By utilising the blockchain, offering a digital token, our own proprietary wallet and leveraging interactive media formats (eg. live game-shows, quiz shows, league games and match staking), BOLT has been able to open up the power of interactivity in sport to over 11 Million users in 2019.
We have two operational platforms (BOLT+ and Pegasus) available as a web-app, on iOS, Android, and Smart TVs. Most of our users are from South Asia, Africa, the UK, and increasingly in North America.
The Front End Developer (React and Redux) will primarily support our Full Stack Developer and our Head of Design and UX to work on our Web Apps. This person will also help BOLT build cool things, and identify bugs and find ways to help improve the service.
The ideal candidate will have a passion to build and maintain code to help take our efforts to the next level. This position is suitable for a candidate who is hungry for accelerated growth.
- Design and build advanced applications for the BOLT Web Platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency
- Be a part of the whole product life cycle: Design, Build, Run and Iterate
- Work with the design team to perfect the UI and UX
- Clearly communicate technical solutions to team members, both verbally and in written documentation
- Experience with React.js, Redux.js and Next.js
- Familiar with web communication standards (e.g. HTTP, REST, JSON, etc.)
- Knowledge of Git
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Multimedia audio/video development and real-time collaboration system knowledge is a plus
- Self-directed, analytical, and problem solver. Work with a high degree of autonomy and limited supervision.
- Team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, preferable
- Preferably 1 to 2 years experience
The ideal candidate would have a background as a developer and be able to communicate effectively with different teams.
Please specify the languages you feel comfortable working with. We would also love to see examples of work you feel comfortable sharing. This might be something online, like a code repository, or something unpublished, like a personal project you would be willing to share.
BOLT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
If this sounds like you, click 'I'm interested!' to apply!