Business (Finance, HR etc.)
What we want to achieve
#1 of digital live experience and entertainment
A journey of interactive and immersive virtual live experience
A hub to nurture and implement unreal creativities for showcase/conferences/exhibition
A lab to integrate up-to-date technologies for traditional entertainment business
A platform that vanish geographical and generational boundaries
Although you might be wondering, what relationship does a music entertainment company has to a science lab? Collison, activation, trying new things, that's what we are all about! At Kre8, every project we take on will be conducted in the format of an experiment. All our projects are done in the form of an investigation, coming up with our own hypothesis and finding out if it's valid through our researches. I mean, what's the point of repeating what everyone else has already done right? Minecraft concerts, online clubbing, bet you have never heard of these before, have you? We are Kre8- because we create our own games and write our own rules.
Kickstart: We are the trendsetters. Much like the footballer who starts the match with a kickoff, we're about to kick off a bunch of new activities you've never heard of!
Revolution: To revolutionize, we need to change up old mindsets and to bring forward new ideas in our lives.
Entertainment: Our goal is simple, to entertain our audience and even our own team members. Whether if it's through an event, or through music, we aim to bring joy to your everyday lives.
Infinity: There are infinite possibilities of what we are about to create and bring forward to the next decade or even century. We are on our journey to creating more for you.
- Work with internal stakeholders and technology teams to capture new demand and deliver Kre8 Lab's Solutions systems
- Document application enhancements, translating business and user requirements into system requirements
- Partner with development team/vendor to estimate project scope, resources, and delivery schedule
- Develop an understanding of Kre8 Lab’s Solutions portfolio, including multiple platform offering, inline data capture, process controls, KPI monitoring
- Validate initiatives raised by business stakeholders, and partner with the business to shape new project initiatives
- Develop internal stakeholders' business requirements, translating business requirements into functional design documentation
- Contribute to project solution delivery by coordinating involved parties to enable successful project execution
- Perform QA review / sign off prior to the UAT phase; coordinate UAT including issue tracking & fix activities
- Develop training materials and prepare system demo
- Develop own capability in Lab Operations solutions and associated business benefits for internal stakeholders
- At least 5 years of Business Analysis or Project Management function, preferably in the digital entertainment or gaming industry.
- Good Project experience across IT System Development and change management driven initiatives.
- Strong stakeholder management skills across local, regional structures.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with a strong background in creating functional requirements and functional specifications
- English and Mandarin communication skills in verbal, written, and report writing
- Ability to drive results and effectively influence others
- A quick learner with sound analytical ability to pick up new knowledge
- Sound understanding of the IT application development life-cycle, good practices, application testing, etc
- Organised; able to manage and prioritize own workload, proactive and a team worker
- SQL skillset is preferred for troubleshooting/data extracts