Our vision is to take our home grown concepts globally build this spirit of hospitality around the word. Creating spaces in cities that allow people to connect over a table and to add enjoyment into people’s lives by allowing them to feel a sense of home.
As the world becomes more fractured, particularly in this digital age, we believe in the importance of spending more face to face quality time together with friends, family and people in general.
To be a leading hospitality group, creating properties with a pulse:
• To strategically continue our growth, while maintaining our core values
• To reinforce our brand personality and core values to both the public and internally so that the JIA philosophy is infused into each member of our team.
• To deliver a positive experience to our customer which is personal, interactive and authentic
• Ensure each JIA outlet has its own brand personality and style but always provides an experience that is uniquely JIA. It is JIA’s particular approach and attitude which defines who we are and help to deliver our own brand of product and service.
• To continue to explore and implement ways to contribute to social purposes and giving back to the community.
• Culinary authenticity is our key core value. Our concepts are created with in-depth research and understanding of both, the cuisine and the culture from which it originated so that we can ensure that we stay true to its roots.
• We believe in food which is simple, uncontrived, and naturally prepared, based on the freshest ingredients.
• This should be reflected in everything we do whether it’s the cooking technique, the ingredients, materials we use, or the level of service we offer our guests.
• We create restaurants around a variety of needs: whether it is a social destination for the art scene
in Duddell’s, a place for the community to unwind in 208 Duecento Otto, bringing Michelin quality
food at an affordable price in a tapas bar atmosphere of 22 Ships or a restaurant for the whole family like
Meen & Rice, we build each concept from the ground up.
• We challenge ourselves to be creative with food and with design of our spaces.
JIA Group 最新呈獻，新開業日式咖啡店 | JIA Group 最新呈獻，新開業日式咖啡店 | 我們正在尋找優秀的人才加入我們的團隊。作為咖啡師，我們期待你發展並表現對產品的豐厚知識、深入了解咖啡萃取及飲品沖泡技術、秉持自信和專業態度工作，並且展示優異顧客服務技巧。作為店員，我們期待你細心工作，與顧客交流，為每位顧客提供愉快經驗。
Live between art and life. We are a communal space to ruminate over the uncomplicated fare. Created for a shared love of coffee, design, and culture. We are looking for the following passionate individuals:
Barista | Server | Host / Hostess | Captain | Supervisor
Cabin Crew & Aviation Staff are also welcomed.
#JIAGROUP #佳民集團 #8519HK #JIApeople
Think you're the perfect fit for us? Please click the "I’m interested!" button to apply!