GoGoChart is an award-winning mobile advertising technology company which specialize in growth strategy, user acquisition & ASO (App Store Optimisation) for mobile apps globally.
As a performance-driven technology company, GoGoChart empowers partners and their apps to be elevated with maximum exposure in the App Stores. Since 2015, GoGoChart has helped over 2000 mobile apps and worked with over 300 publishers globally!
We can help your apps to gain exposure and grow organic users. In 2019, GoGoChart launched an all-new Campaign Management Platform that helps businesses to start acquiring quality users and scale fast.
We are looking for a Search Engine Optimization Specialist who is responsible for analyzing, reviewing and implementing websites that are optimized to be picked up by search engines, including developing content to include keywords or phrases in order to increase traffic to the website. You will conduct various testing methods in design, layout and advertising techniques in order to gain the most organic and paid traffic.
SEO is an ever-changing landscape, so an SEO specialist needs to be continuously learning.
• Creating and executing a variety of SEO campaigns geared to drive exposure, site visits, and conversion for our clients
• Support technical SEO engineering approach for on-site SEO best practice
• Execute marketplace content creation / copywriting following SEO best practices
• Audit, plan and execute off-site SEO campaigns leveraging key online influencers and content syndication partners, etc
• Compile, measure, and interpret key metrics, including lead acquisition and conversion rates, tied to specific organic performance marketing campaigns
• Identify, propose and test new SEO tactics to enhance organic search performance - this should include a robust measurement framework and learning agenda
• Minimum 2 years of direct, relevant experience in SEO and SEO Copywriting
• Strong knowledge of search marketing and SEO tools
• Proven track record in delivering successful SEO campaigns
• Demonstrate an excellent understanding of technical SEO troubleshooting techniques
• Strong understanding of ethical off-page SEO and updates in Google Algorithms
• Google analytics and Google search console experience are essential. Advanced configuration and analysis experience/certifications are desirable.
• Understanding of common web server technologies, and popular content management systems, their limitations and how to work within these to achieve SEO requirements
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail essential
• Excellent command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin