Brdgx is the go-to digital-treasury platform that enables businesses in Asia to efficiently manage and execute international payments and collections. We enable intra-Asia and local-currency access, allowing them to manage and enhance their transactions, increase cost competitiveness, and gain valuable insights into their financial positions.
With a combined experience of over 30 years in finance and financial technology industries, Brdgepay founders are acutely aware of the market gap in cross-border payment services. Existing payment platforms are typically restricted to either country or currency. As payments are becoming increasingly digitalised and mobile-based, Brdgx enables cross-border transactions via an online platform that is designed to transcend these limitations.
Through Brdgx’s treasury solution, businesses gain intra-Asia and local-currency access, allowing them to manage and enhance their transactions, increase cost competitiveness, and gain valuable insights into their financial positions. Brdgepay makes the scope and efficiency of a large corporate treasury department available to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), at a lower cost.
Report to Brdgx founders, the Sales, and Marketing Specialist is based in Hong Kong and will drive customer and partner acquisition in Greater China. The ideal candidate will be an individual who is self-motivated, possesses strong experience in a similar role selling complex solutions, drive and hunger to grow the business opportunities, high energy, and has strong business acumen.
• Develop Brdgx’s growth strategy, execution, and optimization of all marketing initiatives through strong analytical skills and properly managed timelines, focusing on maximizing speed and effectiveness of user acquisition
• Plan, design, and lead campaigns across all marketing channels including (but not limited to) digital marketing, community, events, email marketing, content, offline marketing, etc.
• Design and develop user activation and engagement campaigns (including influencers ambassadors and affiliate programs)
• Generate sales leads
• Attend tradeshows and follow-up on source leads
• Ensures all specific reports and records are completed within the timeframe, including utilization of the CRM tool. Closely monitor, track and report analytics to ensure they are aligned with our growth KPIs (user acquisition, activation, retention, cost per metric, ROI, etc.)
• Manage budget and allocate proper spending across all channels, and continuously work to enhance the ROI
• Build event calendars
• Diploma or Degree Holder
• At least 1-3 years in a similar role, client-facing and prior direct/indirect work experience in B2B sales and marketing role
• Strong drive, results-oriented with outstanding communication, organization and negotiation skills
• Hands-on experience with CRM tools is desirable
• Flexible, self-motivated, responsible and disciplined individual
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high energy and team-oriented environment
• Highly adaptable, able to accept and create change
• Experience in marketing content creation
• Experience in copywriting, social media management, editorial management, and event management preferred.
Desired Candidate Quality
• Experience in developing a service-based application.
• Experience in developing mission-critical, scalable, and high transaction volume applications.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Fluency in written and spoken English; Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self-starter who sets and meets challenging personal targets.
Think you're the perfect fit for us? Please click the "I'm Interested" button to apply!