RaSpect is an AI-powered predictive inspection company for architecture. Our mission is to create a safer and smarter society via state-of-the-art technology, including robotics, AI and IoT. We are developing a "brain" of inspection for engineers, architects, and surveyors around the world, commi...
RaSpect is an AI building inspection company that received a seed investment from Alibaba Venture Capital in 2018. Co-developed by Alibaba Group, Sensetime Group and Hong Kong Science and Technology Park, it has become one of the key companies in the HKAI Lab. We are developing a brain for building inspection which improving the safety of architectures and reduce the economic loss and human life.
Our mission is to create a safer, smarter society through AI inspection technology.
Through the use of satellite data for macroscopic inspection, micro-detection by using built-in IoT sensors, and automatic inspection through drones, after a comprehensive analysis of the above data, it can effectively assess the potential risks of architectures and calculate the degree of damage. In general, our solutions not only provide more accurate detection and analysis than traditional practices but also save more than 50% of the time and cost.
• Structural integrity, Material Deterioration Cracks, Corrosion detection
• Automated remote inspection of pipes, drums and vessels. Unmanned NDT Inspection
• Simulation, Performance Model, Parametric Analysis
IoT 24x7 Inspection
• Reduced Machine Downtime, Increased Safety, Data-driven Inspection
• Programming work using NodeJS and Python
• Create, maintain and implement the source code to develop programs that meet the needs and requirements of the clients using the computer programming languages
• Design prototype applications, provide the unit structure and help the application development team or clients in the plans
• Work closely with computer analysts and engineers for creating and developing the program.
• Prepare technical documents such as Functional Specifications, API specification, Test Plan, Operation Manual.
• Adept at the use of computers running under the various operating systems
• Gather user requirements and perform basic analysis
• Work closely with internal teams to ensure alignment of the deliverables and quality. Knowledge in applying unit testing to ensure the quality of deliverables.
•Strong understanding of the development cycle, programming techniques and related tools
• Strong problem-solving skill and able to communicate
• Excellent project and time management skills
Who we are looking for?
• Experience with programming
• BSc/ Msc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
• Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up a plus
• Keen to be a problem solver and to learn with agile development
• Knowledge in IT programming, in-depth knowledge of the different computer languages and wireless networks
Think you're the perfect fit for us? Please click the "I'm interested!" button to apply!