Habitat is the market leader in identifying what clients want.
Passionate about property, design aesthetics and community. Habitat was founded in 2001 by Victoria Allan, to curate an inspirational and carefully edited property portfolio within Hong Kong. Habitat is renowned for offering exceptional service and finding homes their clients love.
We are leaders in the sales and leasing market.
Our track record of doing deals is evident – 85% of clients are referrals and would work with us again. Habitat consistently achieves record sales prices for vendors, ensures the best leasing deals and finds our landlords the right tenants.
The Habitat team consists of a highly experienced group of property professionals - 70% have worked in the industry for no less than eight years. Our agents are chosen for their negotiation skills, client focus and the ability to provide excellent service.
Habitat has the ability and skills to get the attention your property deserves across every available form of media.
We have two full-time professional and highly experienced photographers, both with an innate ability to ensure client’s properties are revealed in their best light. We then reveal carefully selected images across all marketing mediums, from our web site to various social media platforms.
Visit us at FB & IG @habitatproperty!
We are looking for cheerful and outgoing candidates with 2-3 years of experience.
- Provide customer service with care to tenants in our new building
- Develop a sense of belonging and attachment of the community for our tenants
- Assist any other duties that are assigned by the site in charge
- Answer enquiries and provide one-stop premium service to residents and visitors
- Promote company image to tenants and build up good network with the community.
- Being the house in-charge, manage & liaise with internal and external parties to provide smooth daily operations for residents
- Coordinate with management office / technical department to deliver repair, maintenance & improvement service
- Establish good relationship with residents, communicate and handle enquiries and requests in a professional manner
- Tertiary education with Certificate in Property and Facility Management / Hospitability Management. Fresh graduate will also be considered
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese is required
- Good communication skills, outgoing, friendly, approachable and motivated by helping others and interpersonal skills with strong customer service sense
- Candidates who have 2 to 3 years working experience is highly preferred (preferred in hospitality/ PM/ club house). Knowledge in Building Service is an advantage
- Familiar with PC application
Think you're the perfect fit for us? Please click the "I'm interested!" button to apply!