Xione Group was founded in 2010 and is a leading provider of comprehensive information, physical and personal security, protection, investigative services and forensic analysis services to the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
The Mission of Xione Group
Xione Group strives to continuously analyse strategic threats and partner with our corporate clients to assist protect company assets, corporate executives, company personnel and facilities with state of the art security solutions throughout the Asia Pacific region.
Xione Group provides businesses of all sizes, law firms, and government agencies with specialist physical and technology corporate security and risk management services. It has licensed offices in both Singapore and Hong Kong and is a registered Singapore Government Trading Partner. Our customers include multinational corporations, law firms, government agencies and private individuals - a reflection of Xione's hard work, integrity and customer focus.
The Xione Group consists of 35 experienced individuals each of whom possesses their own specialist skills obtained from a diversity of backgrounds including military, law enforcement, prosecution, intelligence/signal services and other government backgrounds.
Each Xione Group team member is well known and respected in the security community and can be relied upon to engender trust and discretion in the services provided to our clients.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Promote company services through imaginative use of the internet and social media tools
- Engage with potential customers through existing websites and social media
- Maintain and update website with an aim to improvise search engine ranking (Weebly & WordPress)
- Create and update social media accounts in accordance with career/communication campaigns such as Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Develop marketing and sales strategies that match customer requirements and by promoting products, services and ideas
- To brief staff on progress and developments, replies or queries on the above, seek guidance from staff as to correct response.
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned by Director/staff.
Click 'Want to Visit' now if this sounds like you!