Business (Finance, HR etc.)
OneAston specialises in the implementation and development of technology for financial institutions. We are looking for motivated professionals to join our fast growing and successful organizations to forge a career in the growing wealth management technology sector.
We experienced 80% growth last year and are rapidly expanding our consultancy teams worldwide, setting footprints across Asia Pacific, Europe and North Americas. We are now one of the fastest growing financial IT services company, that offers its clients with the best innovative and tech expertise to bring their projects to success. In line with our expansion plan, we are looking for creative, entrepreneurial and tech-driven individuals who are looking to develop their career to join our talented team.
With our corporate head office based in Singapore and offices in Hong Kong, Australia and the Philippines, OneAston is established as an Asian based financial IT services company dedicated to the delivery of quality wealth management solutions.
Our mission is to provide value added function and services to leading industry software platforms and in-house solutions across the wealth management industry.
Backed by an experienced management team, a wide knowledge of the local markets, agility and creative solutions, OneAston is helping many financial institutions extend the value of the investment they receive from their wealth platforms and keep pace with the ever changing competitive landscape.
The founders and key members of the OneAston team have spent extensive time operating in the Wealth Management and Private Banking markets. Our team has worked extensively on the implementation of Wealth Management solutions for large international and regional banks alike. OneAston is currently engaged on wealth management projects across Asia and therefore is in a unique position to provide consultancy services based on long term practical experience with current project exposure.
An Application Developer plays a critical part for the project management teams. He/ She will be involved in all phases of the development life cycle and will work closely with Business Analysts/ Project Managers in using languages such as Java, C++, VB or SQL to develop the necessary specifications for the software. A Developer may also test, debug and improve generally faulty applications for clients.
• Contributes in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Works with project managers and business analysts to understand the requirements
• Writes well designed, testable, and efficient code
• Ensures designs are in compliance with specifications
• Prepares and products releases of software components
• Assists in testing and resolving issues
• Degree in Computer Science/Infocomm Technology
• 2 years of experience in programming, eg Java, VB or SQL development
• 2 years of experience in developing customizations for Triple’A Plus, specifically in the areas of scripts and formats
• Knowledge in banking domain will be advantage
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good communication skills to work effectively with team members and clients
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
Think you're the perfect fit for us? Please click the "Want to Visit" button to apply!