Hong Kong Startup Limited is the Largest business brokerage firm in Hong Kong. We are a fast-growing consultation firm by mainly providing one-stop services of business brokerage and franchise consultation.
Our reputation as a market leader comes from our unique and proven approach to facilitating each successful sale, and a focus on delivering exceptional service. Learning from years experience, we’ve developed a tried and true process for successfully selling any business. Globally, we sell more businesses than any other brokerage. Each HKSU broker is skilled in the art of negotiation and doesn’t rely on heavy discounting to sell a business. We keep you informed at every step of the process, providing detailed feedback on marketing activity, inquiries, prospect profiles and more. We are uncompromising in protecting your confidential information.
HKSU’s size and reach mean that our brokers have the opportunity to utilize their knowledge, experience and connections to specialize within particular sectors. They understand the challenges of your industry and how to successfully match buyers with sellers. HKSU is the most trusted business brokerage in the world, with a strong local presence in Hong Kong, HKSU has come from humble beginnings. It was established in 2015 as a small local-based brokerage. HKSU Business Brokers is a highly focused, young, and dynamic organisation that conducts business differently, combining traditional values with modern marketing methods.
- Plan to develop a new business with potential clients
- Native cantonese speaker
- Work closely with sales team to develop a new business with potential clients
- To follow up enquiry and request from new clients after in bound enquiry and daily online enquiry
- An outspoken, mature, resourceful and aggressive person with strong commitment to deliver excellent result
- Explore more on hongkongstartup.com.hk
- Eager to develop client management skills & Independent mentality (training will be given)
- Excellent presentation & interaction skills (training will be given)
- 1 year working experience is preferred (fresh graduate will be considered)
- Immediate available is preferred