Teach For Hong Kong Recruitment
All changes begin with young leaders in classrooms.
We nurture ambitious leaders through a one-year leadership program, where they will lead students at underserved schools. After the Fellowship, these young leaders will go into corporates, government, startups, institutions, or remain as visionary teachers, to implement changes from all sectors in society and drive systemic change in education.
Ultimately, we are a growing movement driving systemic change to better education and one of the fastest growing social impact startups in Hong Kong.
Education underpins the prospect of our city. However, the success of our students is still dependent on their socio-economic background.
According to the Census Statistics, there are 281K children living under the poverty line in Hong Kong. Only 1 out of 10 students under the poverty line are admitted to universities.
We believe it takes a village to raise a child. To bridge the education inequality requires all sectors in society to work together. We nurture socially-minded, cross-section leaders through our Fellowship, partner with corporations to go into underserved schools and engage public awareness of education inequality and the need for paradigm shifts in our education.
We are now in our 6th year with 39 Fellows, teaching full-time in 17 local underserved schools and have served over 10,000 underserved students. We are also funded by the Government’s SIE Fund, The D. H. Chen Foundation and The Jockey Club Charities Trust and are thriving as one of the fastest growing social impact start-up.
Our Alumni has gone into corporates, education industry, professional services, and startups and continue to drive our movement forward, creating changes in education and influencing others to join our growing movement.
Teach For Hong Kong is leading a revolution in social impact. As we strive to be the most iconic social impact brand in Hong Kong, we are looking for someone who can drive our brand building process and tell our story and vision to a variety of stakeholders, including ambitious youths, corporates, press/media, and the general public.
This person will have the opportunity to learn and grow with an ambitious team trying to lead overall recruitment strategy. He/she will play a key role in the brand ambition of creating an engaging and meaningful brand in one of the most impactful sectors available.
THIS PERSON WILL:
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting different marketing channels, included but limited to university, recruitment agencies, social media; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; and maintaining rapport
- Implement marketing plan to achieve the set business goal via effective marketing mix including media, social, event, PR & all relevant channels
- Manage formal relationships and collaborate with different stakeholders, including university, media and external partners
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for someone who can think big, break down and execute. He/she also has a growth mindset, is good with relationship management, and willing to seek the best solution through trial and error.
- 1 year + experiences in omnichannel marketing
- Experienced in omnichannel marketing and/or campaign management
- Understanding of Gen Z wants and needs, and ability to incorporate insights in diverse facets of work
- Purpose and results-driven with an ability to accomplish tasks on deadlines
- Professionalism, organization and project management skills
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal communication skills
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to cope with ambiguity and the ability to work effectively and creatively
- Startup working experience is preferred
WHAT WE COMMIT TO YOU:
- Professional development opportunities in leadership, career development, etc.
- Generous leave policy, including a “flexible working schedule”
- Work in a collaborative, energetic team working towards a grand vision for education
- The opportunity to be build something from scratch, and part of the mission to reimagine education
We will notify you the next step in a few weeks.