STREAMS is an IP operation service provider that engages in businesses of art toy producing, art toy retailing, artists agency and exhibition organizing. Not only do we have galleries and showrooms in Beijing and Hong Kong, but also established professional product development, manufacturing and production team to enable the design concept of artists to transfer into tangible art toy or art pieces.
We also work with artists/illustrators by transforming their works into vinyl collectible toys. By holding various exhibitions and events, we aim to share and promote artists and their works in order to bring more exposure and influence to the international community.
The idea of naming STREAMS is that we aim to serve as a platform not only for showcase and promoting art toys created by some of the leading artists/toy designers from around the world, but also to establish an unlimited connection for toy collectors and artists just like the water streams.
We have galleries and showrooms in Beijing and Hong Kong.
We are seeking to ﬁll our Sales & Marketing Assistant position with an enthusiastic, career-minded, individual, with a strong work ethic and a commitment to teamwork.
This position needs responsibility for assisting with many facets of the sales and marketing effort including supporting sales goals, developing and extending various marketing programs, and proposal preparation.
• Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
• Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
• Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
• Manages social media updates and promotional materials
• Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
• Answers questions from clients about product and service
• Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives
• Provide clerical and administrative support to the team
• Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelors Degree and minimum 1-year work experience in sales, marketing and/or business development
• Aware of the latest market trends and shifts, as well as projections for the future
• Strong awareness of web-based marketing and social media
• Solid retail/channel marketing experience
• Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Good interpersonal skills to work across teams and channel partners
• Excellent written and spoken English, Cantonese
• Solid computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint
• Strong organisational and follow-up skills
• A good team player, detail-oriented, independent and able to work under pressure with a tight timeline
Nice to Have
• Good written and spoken Japanese or Korean
Please click "Want to Visit" to apply and remember to fill in your profile!