We (Ztore.com) are an online supermarket with same-day delivery, selling quality groceries and home essentials. You can simply buy what you want anywhere anytime online. Through our certificated payment gateway, you just choose your favorite delivery time slot and you will receive your delivery at home fast and safe.
Our vision is to Deliver A Better Living to our customers through choices that really matter and excellent service.
Ztore has an innovative and open-minded culture. Ztore blends the Traditional Values with cutting-edge technology. We develop our people by empowering them with decision-making authorities in everyday-life at Ztore.
Ztore is undergoing rapid expansion and we are looking forward to you joining our energetic and creative team. You will find out that it’s more than just a JOB.
WHY are we looking for this position?
Sick of hard-selling and stone-cold membership “communities”? As a fast-growing and energetic e-commerce company, we believe the key to success is a vibrant and genuine online community that keeps our customers engaged and feel belonged. If you share the same belief, then you might be a right fit for us!
HOW will you perform in the position?
• A CRM expert – We rely on you to “speak” with our customers, through the membership promotions, product features and online community environment – planned and implemented by you
• A resourceful go-getter – The aim is to keep our customers around; and you will figure out the how – with limited resources. Hint: it is not always about money
• A data-sensitive observer – Understand our customers through a microscope. Find out what drives them away and how we can keep our product sticky– while backing your ideas with data
WHAT duties will you be responsible for?
• Plan and implement promotions to strengthen loyalty towards Ztore’s membership program
• Design product features throughout user journey that engage with customers to boost brand belonging
• Formulate and uphold community rules and regulations to maintain a positive community environment
• Assist the team in implementing community-related initiatives
• Engage actively with community members to thoroughly understand our target audiences’ persona, perception, behavior, feedback and underlying motivation
• Bachelor degree or above in Communications, Marketing or Business related disciplines
• Track record of managing loyalty programs and/or online communities is a plus
• Extensive understanding towards major social platforms’ community/group-related features and operational practices
• Experiences in handling harassment, toxicity and complex issues within online community
• Enjoy actively engaging with customers and understanding their needs - not as a task, but as a passion
• Strong data sense to translate abstract ideas to measurable and actionable metrics
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Attentive to details, multi-tasking with good organizational skills, able to work independently to meet tight deadlines
• Experiences in working at start-up is a plus
• Excellent command in spoken and written Cantonese and English