We (Ztore.com) are an online supermarket with same-day delivery, selling quality groceries and home essentials. You can simply buy what you want anywhere anytime online. Through our certificated payment gateway, you just choose your favorite delivery time slot and you will receive your delivery at home fast and safe.
Our vision is to Deliver A Better Living to our customers through choices that really matter and excellent service.
Ztore is undergoing rapid expansion and we are looking forward to you joining our energetic and creative team. You will find out that it’s more than just a JOB.
Ztore has an innovative and open-minded culture. Ztore blends the Traditional Values with cutting-edge technology. We develop our people by empowering them with decision-making authorities in everyday-life at Ztore.
WHY are we looking for this position?
Sick of hard-selling and stone-cold membership “communities”? As a fast-growing and energetic e-commerce company, we believe the key to success is a vibrant and genuine online community that keeps our customers engaged and feel belonged. If you share the same belief, then you might be the right fit for us!
HOW will you perform in the position?
• A trendsetter – this position calls for social engineers who draw satisfaction from building tightly engaged communities. You will have the opportunity to foster a thriving community culture and set the trend that shapes your members’ behavior
• An empathetic friend – we encourage you to always put yourself in our customers’ shoes – understand their life thoroughly, not just as an online shopper, but as a friend. Ztore aims to deliver a better living to our customers, so will you
• A strong team player, not a follower – on behalf of your community, we rely on your outspokenness to advise on what you think is best for our customers – while humbly communicating and accepting feedbacks from others
WHAT duties will you be responsible for?
• Build traction for Ztore’s online community with trend-setting initiatives
• Plan and implement viral initiatives within the communities to achieve explosive growth
• Engage actively with community members to thoroughly understand our target audiences’ persona, perception, feedback, behavior and their underlying motivation
• Advise and support cross-functional teams to offer customer-centric advice on various company projects
• 1+ year experience in managing online community. Exposure in e-commerce-related communities is a plus
• Track record of drawing strong online community engagement and growth. Experiences of establishing community from scratch is a plus
• Extensive understanding towards major social platforms’ community/group-related features and operational practices
• Experiences in handling harassment, toxicity and complex issues within online community
• Enjoy actively engaging with customers and understanding their needs - not as a task, but as a passion
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Attentive to details, multi-tasking with good organizational skills, able to work independently to meet tight deadlines
• Experiences in working at start-up is a plus
• Excellent command in spoken and written Cantonese and English