We (Ztore.com) are an online supermarket with same-day delivery, selling quality groceries and home essentials. You can simply buy what you want anywhere anytime online. Through our certificated payment gateway, you just choose your favorite delivery time slot and you will receive your delivery at home fast and safe.
Our vision is to Deliver A Better Living to our customers through choices that really matter and excellent service.
Ztore has an innovative and open-minded culture. Ztore blends the Traditional Values with cutting-edge technology. We develop our people by empowering them with decision-making authorities in everyday-life at Ztore.
Ztore is undergoing rapid expansion and we are looking forward to you joining our energetic and creative team. You will find out that it’s more than just a JOB.
WHY are we looking for this position?
This is an opportunity to become a highly impactful contributor of a rapidly growing startup. We need a buyer who is data driven and curious. Ultimately, this person is responsible for selecting the good product, maintaining relationship with suppliers, and formulating the promotion plan to drive sales.
HOW will you perform in the position?
• Be a curious learner to understand the market
• Be a strategic planner to formulate promotion plan
• Be a collaborator to improve relationships with suppliers
WHAT duties will you be responsible for?
• Manage assigned product categories (Beverage/Grocery/Personal Care/Household) and fully responsible for the P&L through the assortment and strategic planning
• Responsible in achieving growth target and sales objectives
• Manage product related digital marketing activities in close collaboration with commercial team to improve category performance and profitability
• Negotiate with suppliers on trading terms, product costs and promotion offer
• Monitor daily inventory, set up order forecast and implement daily replenishment
• Frequent market visits for potential market opportunities
• Prepare sales reports for management review
• Degree Holder in Business or other related discipline
• At least 3 years buying experience with FMCG (Beverage/Grocery/Personal Care/Household) industry
• Strong market sense, customer-oriented, eager to learn and adaptable to changes
• Strong negotiation and analytical skills
• Able to work under pressure with good multi-tasking skills, good team player, interpersonal and communication skills
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
• Good presentation, interpersonal, organizing and communication skills
• Knowledge on Google Analytics, Google Ad Words and Facebook management will be an advantage