We are a group of online marketing specialists focusing on Digital Marketing, KOL and E-commerce since 2016.
Our agency is one of the fastest growing online marketing agencies in Hong Kong with over HKD72 million advertising dollars per annum.
We believe in fair shares, hard work and achieving a win-win situation for our advertisers, our staff and our company. We feel that by giving a fair share of the rewards to the staff, a company will in turn enhance its productivity and creativity. That will lead to advertisers, receiving better service and greater value for their marketing budget.
An agency built on ideas and dependent upon the people behind them. A culture that doesn't just respect talents but cherishes it as the most important asset of the company. And a community where you can freely express your thoughts, the place you can truly go limitless.
We're looking for all-rounders — independent thinkers who thrive as part of a team. We recognize that everyone is different, and everyone will bring their own unique experiences and perspectives to the team, even the non-experienced ones.
• Promote E-commerce solutions and display advertising to potential clients
• Sell in-house digital marketing products and services and plan online marketing campaign to clients
• Identify strategies to target new & high-value accounts in specific industries, particularly Food & Beverage, Beauty, Luxury Brands and Travel.
• Serve as the client’s primary point of contact – develop lasting business relationships through trusted advisory sales role
• Achieve challenging but realistic sales targets and business goals by establishing priorities, milestones and actions
• Build strong relationships to maintain outstanding customer satisfaction and retention
• High Diploma/ Degree in Business, Marketing, Media or relevant disciplines
• 1-3 years of experience working at a media agency or publisher managing a brand’s digital advertising strategy and buying activities, preferably with experience in 4A's agency or similar scale company
(Less experience will be considered as Assistant Account Manager / Assistant Business Development Manager)
• Experience in handling categories such as Food & Beverage, Beauty & Fashion and Travel is a definite advantage.
• Relevant sales experience to corporate management level / SME owner is an advantage
• Must be self-motivated, sales-driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team
• Initiative, well-organized and able to work under much pressure
• Fluent Cantonese, English & Mandarin
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Click "Want to Visit" to join us now!