Female Entrepreneurs Worldwide (FEW) is one of the Asia’s biggest and premier business platform that aims to connect, inspire and empower women for entrepreneurial success, to scale their business locally and globally. The FEW Academy is known for offering female entrepreneurs and professionals with skills, mindset and network for their personal and business development; while the O2O showrooms of FEW serves as market expansion channels for members to promote and sell their products.
Launched in 2015, Female Entrepreneurs Worldwide (FEW) is an international business platform that aims to broaden female fellow's’ access to resources and support and scale their business locally and globally through offering business networks, masterclasses, sales events and consulting services. FEW currently has operations in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Singapore.
We currently have over 5,000 registered female members and particularly are developing the network in Greater China. From November 2017, we will offer a mobile app where our members can learn business skills and get insider news from industry experts and influencers. The learning topics cover from business, marketing & communications, investment & finance, legal & compliance, technology to lifestyle. Another salient feature is connection. Members will be able to connect and find potential business partners, clients and investors within the FEW networks.
Dream big, work hard and make it happen - This is what we believe. Female Entrepreneurs Worldwide was founded by Anna Wong and Ines Gafsi in 2015, with a mission to borden female fellows’ access to resources and support. Today Female Entrepreneurs Worldwide has become a business platform on an international level. Members can get support from management training, financing, channel partnership to business networking, as well as a wide range of resources that they need for their business expansion and personal growth.
Join our growing team and let’s create impact together!
Roles and Responsibilities
• Fully understand the company’s vision, brand positioning, target clients and offerings.
• Demonstrates advanced products knowledge and prepare sales script
• Develop sales and BD strategy for the corporate membership and listed services with the aim of establishing sales channels and delivering sales revenue
• Find new target markets and penetrate them to drive sales
• Collect feedback from clients and assist the marketing team to develop and improve marketing strategies
• Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events; Identify a list of potential clients and establish rapport and arrange meetings.
1+ years work experience preferred
Socially adept, presentable, flexible, ambitious, hardworking, independent
Problem solving, good communications and negotiation skills
Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people (in the future)