No description available.
We are a Shanghai-based international company established in 2014, backed by top VC, Asian and Chinese healthcare investors.
The CareVoice is a health InsurTech company transforming healthcare experience to be more consumer-centric.
We bring unique mobile-based and data-driven solutions that digitalize healthcare and insurance journey with consumers’ interest first.
Help Build The Future of Healthcare
At the core of the company mission is an independent mobile social platform that provides trusted, community-sourced ratings and recommendations on top-quality healthcare services.
For insurers, The CareVoice brings mobile-based and data-driven SaaS solution that digitizes healthcare and insurance journeys with members’ interest first. Their members can stay healthy, find and access medical services, and use their insurance easily.
A dynamic and friendly environment where you are inspired to explore your passions, to take risks, to innovate, and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated: that is what The CareVoice offers to its employees.
Life at The CareVoice
-10% of Company Shares for Team Members. You are not just an employee, you are an owner too
-Access to private medical providers, VIP/International departments, weekly rewards for physical activities (JD.com, Starbucks, ...)
-Friday late afternoon drinks, Monthly team building and twice a year company offsite trips
-Great Place to Grow in a Dynamic Environment
Assist CareVoice CFO in performing a wide variety of tasks and projects. Work closely with different team members (including the leadership team) to coordinate and complete critical internal tasks related to key business objectives.
Key focus areas include:
1. Cash Management
• Ensure processes are in place to manage cash collection (receivables balances) and monitor spending vs budget
• Timely and accurate P&L and Cashflow projection with necessary expenses adjustments to drive growth and sufficient cashflow until break-even or next fundraising
2. Analysis, Insights & Reporting (FP&A)
• Refining financial modelling of monthly updated 12 months rolling P&L and Cashflow for improved visibility and insights
• Assist with coordinating and improving monthly budgeting/forecasting processes
• Conduct review and analysis on "financial controller" areas including, but not limited to, trial balance (income statement and balance sheet) hygiene, revenue recognition, R&D expense treatment, procurement process
3. Fund Raising
• Support CFO as needed for fundraising requirements including preparing presentation materials; setting up advisor contracts; arranging advisor meetings; minute taking; compiling and consolidating research and benchmarks; maintaining investor database
4. Operational Efficiencies
• Supporting the CFO to drive process improvement through items like DOA, contracting, tender reviews and as needed; look at new processes to help business efficiencies
• Supporting M&A activity as needed
• Supporting HR activities as needed
• Interest in working for an exciting tech startup
• Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
• Detailed experience working in excel and PowerPoint (financial modeling and executive-level presentations)
• Shadow CFO in accomplishing critical business operations
• Opportunities to attend business meetings and assist in creating pitch decks
• Potential for full-time role offer