Zetl provides invoice financing for fast-growing white collar services-sector business in Asia.
SMEs need our funds to grow. Without which they often have to cut their largest expenses–wages.
Our mission is to ensure that our customers can pay their staff wages on time, every time.
Our founders are all serial entrepreneurs. We've been on the receiving end of cashflow shocks and know first-hand how few options there are for SMEs.
Borne from some of the most difficult experiences we've had getting funding for our own startups & SMEs we've made it our mission to make sure that nobody else has to face the same challenges.
We fund our customers entirely digitally. We've re-imagined what a funding process should look like and make it as painless as possible. Our use of technology enables us to fund customers as quickly as 24 hours.
Your role is to drive Zetl’s future growth engine by building relationships with prospective customers and turning them into happy Zetl users.
As a member of the team you will:
• Own the full sales cycle from lead to close for businesses
• Incubate and launch new sales channels for prospective customers
• Develop scalable strategies and repeatable processes that enable us to amplify our growth.
• Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
• Work closely with the product team and be the voice of the customer
What we are looking for:
• An adept salesperson as comfortable talking to customers on the phone as you are with your tech team in Slack.
• Comfortable with remote work: we’re distributed by default and use video, voice, and chat to communicate daily
• Experienced working with startups or small/medium businesses
• Passionate about startups: you like conducting experiments, testing new methods, and working with technology
What will set you apart in your application:
• Find one of our founders, reach out directly, and tell us a funny joke
• You’ve worked in recruitment before
• You speak an Asian language
• You’ve used, or are keen to use tools such as Slack, Trello, and Pipedrive
We look to hear from you and join this adventure by clicking the "Want to Visit" button.