The Wave is an integrated business platform incorporating event spaces, co-working spaces, serviced offices, pop-up stores and F&B floors all under one roof. The Wave’s mission goal is to help the next wave of passionate entrepreneurs and SMEs to realize their dreams and grow their businesses beyond limits.
We provide customized solutions/ spaces for startups, corporate, event organizers etc.
Event space – ranging from 6 pax meeting rooms to 500 pax seminar hall
Co-working space – including both hot desks and private work stations
To build a diversified community with good motivations. To offer a dynamic space with great experiences.
We aim to become a Benefit Corporation that generates positive impact on society, workers, community and the environment in addition to profits, which we believe creating a more sustainable future are crucial commitments.
The Wave crew is made up of 30 special, friendly and talented colleagues/ friends/ buddies. We all believe in giving the best space experience to event organizers, participants, coworkers and many more. Under a flat management system, we all voice out our opinions openly, listen and give feedback to each other and most importantly we celebrate difference! Besides that, we offer a great place where you can exploit creativity, develop your own career path and jump out of your comfort zone to take on new challenges with great teammate support. If you are looking for an innovative and inspiring workplace to unleash your potential, come apply for our jobs and join our family!
We are looking for...a young, energetic marketer to join us!
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Create and plan engaging online marketing content (mainly in Chinese) for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
● Assist the team with the scheduling of social media ads, optimizations, and track performance
● Write engaging blog posts such as articles and multimedia content
● Guide or edit copy crafted by various teams to ensure it reflects and maintain the brand voice, and copy style across all channels
● Work cross-functionally with business development, community and Sales teams to create and produce content
● Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
● Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
● Stay up-to-date with industry trends, digital marketing trends, and viral topics
● Working alongside with Community team, assist with planning, hosting and organizing internal events that build community engagement
● Responsible for planning, hosting, and organizing external marketing events (online/offline) for market acquisition, brand building, etc.
● Responsible for post-event evaluation on the outcome
Experience and Requirements
● Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree or above in Marketing / Communications / Public Relations or related disciplines
● Self-initiative, self-driven, goal-oriented, self-disciplined, detail-minded and well-organized
● Team player with strong sense of responsibility and excellent interpersonal
● Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, English & Chinese Word Processing
● Good communication and interpersonal skills
● 2-3 years of solid Marketing experience would be an advantage
● Fresh graduates are welcomed
● Good command in written and spoken English and Cantonese
Please apply via "Want to Visit" button if you would like to be our voice on platforms!