Founded in 2014 by three entrepreneurial musicians, Soundbrenner is headquartered in Hong Kong and has an additional office in Berlin. With rhythm being a universal challenge, Soundbrenner aspires to touch the life of every single musician on the planet.
At Soundbrenner, we firmly believe musicians aren't born - they're crafted from practice. And to deliver the best possible practice experience, we've created wearable tools, combined with great software.
Soundbrenner builds the world’s first wearable smart device for musicians, combining hardware products with mobile and desktop apps into holistic solutions that empower musicians.
The best free metronome app: The Metronome
Smart vibrating metronome: Pulse
4-in-1 music tools in your watch: Core
By bringing modern technology and design to instrumentalists, we aim to help every musician on the planet to master their craft. It's our goal to inspire the world to embark on this epic journey for musical greatness, and we celebrate all those who are already in pursuit of it!
This is a unique opportunity for a highly capable and motivated individual to join the sales & marketing team of one of the most successful music tech start-ups in Hong Kong. Your job would be to relentlessly help us to grow our business to the next level.
• Help us create, run posts and ads across social media, from planning, shooting and editing an ad to following up and understanding why it worked/didn’t work. You’ll be working directly with our advertisers (who run advertising on FB, Insta) all the time. Your main goal is to create amazing posts (stills/videos) that can promote our brand/products through social media.
• You should know the basic requirements for IG and FB.
• Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing.
• Awareness of the social media landscape and emerging trends in this area.
• Design/Video skills: Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, Premier Pro etc.
• Editing and copywriting skills
•Data savvy; you understand the importance of metrics and how to draw conclusions from them
• Analytical thinker with strong commercial instincts.
• You’ll need to be result-driven; you’ll be thrown into a high-paced commercial environment where you’ll be expected to make a difference from day one.
• Willingness and a large ambition to learn.
• “Can-do” attitude who get things done. Focus on execution will be key
• Great communicator & team player
• You’re fluent in English. Additional languages are a huge plus
• Curious and creative. You can tell a story and construct a sales pitch
• You’re a musician (a BIG plus)
• Paid advertising experience (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Amazon)
• Graphic design skills/Adobe suite and experience.
• Storyboard, plan, shoot, and edit videos in a high paced environment.
• Strong interest in photography/video.
Come "Visit" us if that sounds like you, we are looking for like-minded talents like you to join!