Jump Rope For Good (JRFG) is a social innovation initiative supported by the New World Development Company Limited. Our vision is to promote rope skipping to the community by raising their interests, ensuring our rope skipping participants a bright and sustainable future.
As a social enterprise, we allocate resources on several meaningful projects, including certificate award scheme, community projects supporting SEN students and youth development training.
Jump Rope For Good (JRFG)是新世界發展有限公司旗下一項新發展的社會創新項目，旨在透過創新及支援，為體育業界帶來可持續發展，以及為商界及社會注入價值。本機構忠旨為推廣香港花式跳繩運動，提高公衆人士對此項運動的興趣及認識，令到花式跳繩運動得以發展至更大規模。JRFG亦會投放資源於多項支援特殊學習需要學生的慈善項目以及青少年發展培訓計劃之上。
The vision of JRFG is to promote rope skipping to the public in Hong Kong by raising their interests, in order to a bright and sustainable future to rope skipping participants. JRFG allocates resources on several projects, including certificate award scheme, community project supporting SEN students and youth development training.
New World Jump Rope Certificate Award Scheme welcomes all age ranges of participants. We aspire to provide our students with a clear goal, a suitable timetable and professional teachings for them to improve and enhance their skills routinely.
1) Systematic examination – to provide a goal for rope skippers to pursue
2) Objective framework – to design a rewarding and fair examination
3) Strong aspiration – to empower rope skippers with professional recognition
Everyone is welcomed to join us!
We are looking for passionate individuals to join us to spread our professionalism and values
• Supported by New World Development, G for Good and OnBoard for Good
• National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Approved Provider
• Athletics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA) Approved Provider
• To formulate and implement marketing strategies for certification programme
• To monitor the marketing and promotion planning process to ensure promotions are planned
and executed on schedule
• To develop social media strategy, content creation for website and social media platforms
• To manage strategic planning and execution for relations work with different
stakeholders and formulate public relations strategies
• To carry out Sponsorships Marketing for project and look for potential partnership with brands
• Excellent project management, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Multitasking with a detail-oriented mindset, aggressive, able to work independently
• High proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
• Able to work under pressure and meet tight schedules
• Proficient in MS Office, Photoshop, Premier is a plus
If that sounds like you, please click the 'Want to Visit' button and we will have a chat!