Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Dialogue Experience (DE) is a non-profit organization, dedicates to engage People of Differences ( PoDs = Talented People with Disabilities) to create social impact. By providing innovative Impactainment (Entertainment with impact) and transformational training workshops through DARK and SILENCE platforms, it brings new perspective of social inclusion, diversity and equality to public, corporate, tourism and education sectors of the community.
Darkness is the complete absence of light. In the dark, whether your eyes are open or closed, you see the same thing: nothing. In our everyday life, vision accounts for over 70% of the information our brain receives. Loss of vision puts participants outside their comfort zones and creates an opportunity for reflection.
In the dark, participants willl earn to for go previous biases and assumptions to innovate and find new ways to work together, support each other, and to overcome their own fears and uncertainties. This change from light to dark stimulates crises or changes in everyday life, and often the lessons learned in the dark can be positive attitude and support, even darkness can become fun and exciting.
Dialogue Experience Place (DEP), a “must-experience” experiential hub operated by Dialogue Experience (DE), located at D2 Place ONE. One of our signature tour, Dialogue in The Dark – Dark Tour, first launch in Hong Kong in 2008, gives our visitors an unforgettable experience in the completely darkness, our visually impaired guides lead the sighted to ‘see’ the world in a unique and inspirational way. In addition, our innovative Silence experiences launched in 2012, is a soundless yet inspiring workshop brings you not only fun, but also excitement, to challenge your perception of communications.
To empower our higher-educated PoDs to unleash their potential and realize their dreams, DE also operates Dialogue Academy (DA) to provide them emersion training, corporate internship and coaching follow-up in order to achieve meaningful mainstream employment and their goal in career development.
To contribute Evolve team for sustainable growth of branding and business development to co-create value and experience with our partners & colleagues.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Work closely with team to execute digital marketing plan to achieve business and social KPIs
• Increase online target reach through creative multimedia and promotion means
• Manage and responsible for multimedia production project management and execution including but not limited to :
1) Support the creation and post-production of videos/photos from creative concept/direction, storyboard, shooting, editing and mechanics
2) Develop artwork design / illustration across digital platforms (Facebook, Instagram, WeChat, e-shop)
3) Support formatting of presentation decks
4) Assist project team to manage, develop, plan and track the effectiveness of social media platforms (Facebook, Youtube, Instagram etc. )
5) Maintain webpage on a timely manner
• Responsible and oversee the usage of studio and equipment
• Stay up to date the latest creative trends, transmedia applications and competitive business environment
• Provide administrative support in regular reporting
• Support ad hoc job as assigned
- High Diploma / Degree in multimedia production, interactive design, communications and related disciplines
- Proficiency in multimedia operation software (Video Shooting / Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator / Sketch / Premiere Pro & other graphic design tools)
- Understanding of social media analytics preferred
- Passionate about delivering social changes through business
- Good sense in art, digital, social media, local trends
- Able to conceptualize and transform creative out-of-box idea to quality work
- Self-motivated, responsible and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Good time management and balance work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong technical skills & interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- 1-2 year experience in multimedia production (eg Graphic design, video filming & editing) and social media management
- Project management experience