Link-Pro CPA Limited is Cloud Accounting Friendly CPA firm in Hong Kong. On top of the existing professional services like accounting, auditing, company secretary services, Hong Kong company formation and taxation, we aim to accommodate the needs of international clients with the supporting of cloud accounting solution.
Cloud accounting facilitates managements’ monitoring of the company’s operation as they can access to the accounts anytime anywhere, instead of being restricted to the use of the desktop computer in office. It also increases the flexibility throughout the process of bookkeeping. Thus, we have formed a strategic alliance with several major cloud accounting systems since 2015.
We are socially responsible company, the following recognition have been awarded to Link-Pro CPA Limited, in recognition of our commitment in Caring for the Community, Caring for the Employees and Caring for the Environment.
Heart to Heart Company Award – since 2016
Inclusive Organization – since 2016
Caring SME Alliance – since 2016
Work Orientation and Placement Scheme – since 2016
Caring Company – since 2017
Partner Employer Award – since 2017
Organ Donation Promotion Charter Organisation – since 2017
Green Organization Award - since 2017
Cloud Accounting Research Assistant (5-day Work)
• Fresh graduates are welcome
• Develop and implement market research in Cloud
• 5-day Work (9:00 - 5:30)
• Degree holder or above in Marketing/ Accounting
• 1-2 years' experience in relevant experience is preferred but not necessary (Fresh graduates are welcome)
• Proficient in PC skills including excel and Chinese typing
• Self-motivated, Hardworking, responsible & willing to learn
• Able to work independently & under pressure, good interpersonal skills
• Immediately available is preferred.
• The candidate(s) will be employed via Researcher Programme for Incubatees and Innovation and Technology (“I&T”) Tenants of the Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTPC) and Hong Kong Cyberport Management Company Limited (Cyberport) (“RP-SPC”)
1. Help in coordination and preparation for corporate events, trade shows and road shows
2. Conduct research on the cloud accounting ecosystem in Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan market
3. Conduct the technology development in the OCR (optical character recognition)
4. Manage online marketing platforms, including website, social media, media advertising
5. Client acquisition and client relation activities
6. Partner acquisition and partner relation activities
7. Work as part of any other unit of the organisation as required and as decided on the sole discretion of the management, such that there is overall development and understanding of the business.
8. Prepare business and operational analysis, reports and recommendations for management review
9. Assist in any ad hoc assignments