Garage Society is a work platform for the new generation. Founded in 2014, we offer premium co-working, a digital members’ portal, knowledge-sharing events, internship programme, recruitment & investment support, and more. We’re home to international startups, creatives, and freelancers and digital nomads from around the world, where our mission is to facilitate collaboration and growth within our community and beyond.
Starting with being the leading cowork operator in Asia, our vision is to further the global coworking movement and change the way people conceptualise work. We want to shift away from the traditional approaches to working in order to normalise the dynamic environment that coworking offers, where you’re surrounded by people who will inspire and challenge you.
Much of our growth has been guided by our bespoke, member-centric business model, as we’re constantly looking for ways to take our value-adding services to the next level. Our internship Cadet Programme and knowledge-sharing platform Garage Academy are just some of the initiatives that we’ve introduced to meet the needs of our members.
Our Finance Department is looking for a proactive and collaborative individual to join our team to support Finance and Administrative tasks.
This is a great opportunity for talents like you to develop in our fast-growing company with APAC exposure.
• Responsible in revenue cycle (billing & collection)
• Manage daily receipts reconciliation within the account receivable systems
• Follow up on outstanding receivables with team
• Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries from members
• Recording and review of vendor invoices in the system
• Support with monthly customer billing and cash application in the system
• Ensure daily bank in reconciled and all entries are recorded
• Expenses allocation entries booking in system
• Excellent communication with all related parties internally and externally
• Diploma or above in Accounting/Finance
• At least 2-3 years’ working experience of Accounting/Finance/Administration
• Good communication skills in written & spoken English and Cantonese
• Have a great sense of responsibility and logical mindset, able to follow up cases independently and in a sensible manner
• Well-organized, hardworking, willing to learn
• Experience / Knowledge in using Xero will be an advantage
• HKID holder
Join our growing team by clicking the "Want to Visit" button to apply and fill in your FULL profile.