We don’t think health should be a luxury item. So we searched the world for the best health food and eco-friendly products to give you 25-50% off the retail price.
We also believe we all have a responsibility to care for the environment. Unlike other retailers in Hong Kong we use recycled paper bags, we up-cycle our packaging and ship by sea to reduce our carbon footprint.
And why is it that Hong Kong has to wait for their orders for so long? Hong Kong is a place of convenience and speed, so buying your favourite supplements or organic goods should be the same! Hong Kong has been left out for so long, share with us a sense of discovery in your health food shopping. Free, same day delivery at the best prices.
To bring affordable, high quality health and wellness products to the people of Asia.
The Store is not just a business. It is a group of people who truly believe that everyone should have access to affordable, high quality nutrition. Our products are organic, vegan and environmentally friendly, wherever possible.
Our health-conscious team consists of nutritionists, yogis and fitness nuts. We know, use and can personally vouch for all the products we sell. Our team members have extensive product knowledge and are always happy to offer well informed nutritional advice.
The Store has partnered with the leading sustainable wellness brands from all around the world to bring their amazing products to you at the lowest possible prices.
Brands like Vega, Navitas Organics, Primal Kitchen, Sunwarrior, Kettle & Fire, Thorne and too many more to mention are our partners and we are proud to say our friends too.
Well, now they’re available right here in Hong Kong!
The Health Food industry is booming around the world and offers excellent career opportunities. The Store is aiming to be a leading player in online health food markets across Asia.
Join as an early part of a fast-growing platform and develop your technical and data analysis skills.
• Learn and apply skills in all areas of Digital Marketing including Google Analytics, Facebook and Instagram ads management and Wechat digital media
• Learn how to expertly manage the Ecommerce Content Management System and learn how to use eCommerce tools to capture, present and interpret data
• Develop and learn how to optimize Search Engine Optimization (SEO), track all keyword phrases and trends in website traffic and report on organic website performance
• Graduate Degree in Marketing preferred
• You must have an interest in wellness, health and nutrition and motivated to be part of a hard- working team
• You must be confident using Microsoft Excel
• Written and spoken Chinese language preferable
• Preference given to candidates willing to get a full time role after internship
If that sounds like you, please click the 'Want to Visit' button and we will have a chat!