Edvanced is a one-stop continuous learning platform that connects subsidised CEF courses to learners. At Edvanced, we help you find the CEF/CPD courses you need for upskilling or reskilling yourself while getting you funded so that you can focus on what truly matters, learning.
We believe that learning is a lifelong journey and we want to make this journey fun, easy and rewarding for you.
Edvanced's mission is to bring the world more sustainable for lifelong learners and make learning unstoppable.
The successful candidate is responsible for supporting the company with legal tasks and projects as needed and reports to the CEO. Primary responsibilities include:
• Conduct legal research with respect to Hong Kong law
• Support in-house contract management process and communicate results to business units
• Support company secretarial functions such as review of incorporation
documents, drafting of board resolutions, etc.
• Assist with legal drafting, e.g. creation of legal templates, drafting of
legal advice and commercial documents
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
• Student from faculty of law of a reputable university in Hong Kong or overseas, preferably in LLB Yr 3 or 4
• Good communication skills, self-initiative and a good team player
• Well-versed in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• High proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
• Interest in hands-on experience in an in-house legal environment and passionate in start-up is a must
• Good knowledge on both intellectual property law , privacy law and business law